Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have this months ring magazine, Klitschko vs Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have this months ring magazine, Klitschko vs Tyson?

on the cover

i think the article is how he'd do vs the ATG's

whats the story?

itd probably say something like klitschko is a overated cause hes in a bad era in boxing, thats only cause for our U.S fighters suck so tyson would use his size disadvantage, arm disadvantage and k.o klitshko , lol, klitschko woulda knocked out buster douglas in 3 rounds to be honest or frans botha woundnt have done nothing to klits sorry azz, lol, hed be on a stretcher after the klitschko vs botha fight tho

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      itd probably say something like klitschko is a overated cause hes in a bad era in boxing, thats only cause for our U.S fighters suck so tyson would use his size disadvantage, arm disadvantage and k.o klitshko , lol, klitschko woulda knocked out buster douglas in 3 rounds to be honest or frans botha woundnt have done nothing to klits sorry azz, lol, hed be on a stretcher after the klitschko vs botha fight tho
      the guy couldn't last 2 rounds against an old corrie sanders imagine what mike would have done to him

Comment

Prime mike would be too much for Wlad. Lennox would have given tsyon a better fight, although victory wouldnt be garanteed for Lewis.

Comment

Tyson would be tailor made for Klitchko and would be knocked out. Tyson is far too short and that would cause problems like Frazier vs. foreman.

Comment

A prime tyson has a punchers chance against wlad but the klitchkos are much better now and aren't afraid to hold

Prime Wlad and any version of Vitali would win fairly easily

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              A prime tyson has a punchers chance against wlad but the klitchkos are much better now and aren't afraid to hold

Prime Wlad and any version of Vitali would win fairly easily
              A prime Mike Tyson has a. . . . . .'puncher's chance'!!?

I don't know if I can take this **** anymore. I feel like I've been locked into an asylum with a bunch of lunatics.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                A prime Mike Tyson has a. . . . . .'puncher's chance'!!?

I don't know if I can take this **** anymore. I feel like I've been locked into an asylum with a bunch of lunatics.
                I absolutely agree. This place has regressed on a downward spiral into not stupidity but ****ing stupidity. Over the last few weeks, I've notice more and more ******ed people are coming to pollute on these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
                  I absolutely agree. This place has regressed on a downward spiral into not stupidity but ****ing stupidity. Over the last few weeks, I've notice more and more ******ed people are coming to pollute on these forums.
                  . . . . It's painful. I've seen people make valid points over the past week or so and face a wall of noise. Strongly held, forcefully expressed, ill informed opinion seems to be the order of the day.

Comment

lol, who still buys the Ring?

Comment

Working...
                    X