No announcement yet.

Barney Ross & His Ties With The Mafia & Terrorists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wmute View Post
    It's too bad that Israeli have plenty of really smart people taking their sides, and Palestinians have people like you. "savage state", "war on zionism""...

good luck with cheap propaganda instead of reailty
    My Ignore list is too long, inversely proportional to the average IQ on the board.

nothing personal, but I cant waste my time.
    Pretentious and tedious.

It's too bad the people who side with Israel are often the ones who cannot think for themselves and rely on the garbage that spews from the Media. You sir are a bi-product of a society that is in a zombie-like state.

People who want justice and freedom are against apartheid. Sadly, scum like you sit on the other side of the fence or should I say 'wall'.

Comment

The zionists do seem to support terrorism when it for their own gain.Israel was actually founded on terrorism.The british government packed up and left when the foreign jewish supremacists began commiting these vile acts of terror.

These horrific attacks are today glorified by Israel and it's supporters.

Here is an article from four years ago where war criminal and current(and former) prime minister of Israel,along with several others, commemorate this terrorist attack which claimed the lives of 91 innocent civillians.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle690085.ece

This qoute in particular sums it all up really:

Yesterday Mr Netanyahu argued in a speech celebrating the attack that the Irgun were governed by morals, unlike fighters from groups such as Hamas.

“It’s very important to make the distinction between terror groups and freedom fighters, and between terror action and legitimate military action,” he said."

Comment

Working...
      X