No announcement yet.

The pac-man p4p #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biolink View Post
    it seems like it is what have you done for me lately.

He retired so i could understand him losing his spot since he's around 2 fight in 2 and a half years, and pacquiao probably has around double that within the same amount of time.

If he beats mosley decisively i think discussion can open up for him having a claim at #1 p4p again
    thats a really good claim!!!!!! Respects

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
      I was wondering what everyone thinks since floyd supposedly retired and lost the P4P #1 slot then came back, should he still be considered the P4P #1? What are your thoughts on this. Please guys and gals, keep this thread hate-free. I wanna know some good points and good debates with actual sweet science knowledge.
      You snooze, you lose. Pac is the man now, lo siento mi amigo!!

Comment

Since 2007 there already some people talking about pacquiao being the #1 lb4lb over floyd because of his dominant wins over best of his division while floyd is fighting the likes of baldomir, judah, corley instead of facing mosley, cotto, margarito and p.williams and it just get worst when he retired while pac was going up and down of weights from 135-147-140-145-147 and destroying every bigger opponents that he face and just losing a total of 1 or 2 rounds in the scorecards in all of his last 5 opponents. IMO floyd can only claim his #1 spot by beating pac or by going to 154lbs and beating the likes of martinez or p.williams in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Since 2007 there already some people talking about pacquiao being the #1 lb4lb over floyd because of his dominant wins over best of his division while floyd is fighting the likes of baldomir, judah, corley instead of facing mosley, cotto, margarito and p.williams and it just get worst when he retired while pac was going up and down of weights from 135-147-140-145-147 and destroying every bigger opponents that he face and just losing a total of 1 or 2 rounds in the scorecards in all of his last 5 opponents. IMO floyd can only claim his #1 spot by beating pac or by going to 154lbs and beating the likes of martinez or p.williams in that division.
          actually i believe when i saw pac-man fight back in 2000 people were saying this. i remember the boxing after dark larry was saying for pbf to watch out

Comment

I will rest judgment until after the fight tomorrow night. If Floyd schools Mosley he's back at #1. In my opinion he doesn't need to fight pac. I would rather see him fight PW, Alexander, or Bradley. Those guys are slept on monsters and would be tough for anybody.

What's your MOS/Unit

I just ETS'd did two deployments back2back with the 101st. Then I decided I wanted to finish my degree before I hit 30. I might go back in as a officer.

Comment

Will lemme tell you somethin son.mayweather will not surpass pacquiao at p4p list he should need to fight feather fisted paulie malinggagi if he really wanted to surpass pacquiao at p4p list ..Whoever won the fight they will surpass pacqiao any time at the day as a "Pound 4 Pound Best Feather Fisted Fighter in the World" lol...

Comment

You can't just stay active, you gotta beat some quality fighters. Pac has done that. Boxing waits for no one.

Comment

sorry, but winning against an old, undersize marquez and beating an old, inactive mosley doesn't take the number 1 spot.

manny has done too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    sorry, but winning against an old, undersize marquez and beating an old, inactive mosley doesn't take the number 1 spot.

manny has done too much.
                    Regardless of their ages Marquez was rated #2 p4p when they fought...and Shane IS rated #3 p4p...so i really don't see how Floyd wouldn't be considered #1 if he wins tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                      Regardless of their ages Marquez was rated #2 p4p when they fought...and Shane IS rated #3 p4p...so i really don't see how Floyd wouldn't be considered #1 if he wins tomorrow
                      People forget that PBF is not exactly a spring chicken himself

Comment

Working...
                      X