No announcement yet.

Froch Had Dirrell Running For His Life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam West View Post
    Dirrell didn't land a lot of those punches.

116-112 Froch.

Comment

only good thing about that fight was when they'd show Froch's girl on camera

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post

Smiley face me all you want.

Dirrell should've been dq'd for running and holding. He's lucky the ref was feeling sorry for him that night.

Comment

Dirrell intimidated froch so much that he was actually scared to even land a clean punch.

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post

She's took more shots to the face than froch has his entire career.

Comment

americans are trying hard to make it seem like dirrell was robbed, if you want to see real robberies watch the martinez/williams fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
              man that ***** was stupid in the fight she in front screaming **** out if i was dirrell i woulda punched her in her mouth 2

Comment

Direll v. Froch was a huge robbery. Everyone knows who the real champ and who the real fraud is. As far as I"m concerned Abraham vs. Dirrell is a title fight, it really is a shame that so many Euros "boxing fans" are ignorant enough to say Froch actually won.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                  True Story.
                  Valuev had Haye running for his life as well. Why didn't Valuev win that fight? David did the exact same fight as Dirrell and threw 5 punches per round.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                    True Story.
                    dirrell still taxed that ass for 11 rounds, true story.

Comment

Everybody is stealing my style, I named myself after an old washed up actor. Now you got all these wannabes comin along doin the same thing.
                      Last edited by Don Johnson; 02-01-2010, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X