Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If both Klitchkos retired today, would there be a dominant heavyweight Champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    You don't want to see the fight because it might be poor? Almost every Klitschko fight is poor, atleast this one would have some personal hate involved and would motivate Vitali more than any fight has in years. So the excuse of it might be a poor fight doesn't hold up, i think it's fans wanting to show support but knowing that Haye has a real chance of beating Vitali and that's the real reason they don't want to see the fight.
    It would be cool if haye did win but it looks to me like he just wants a payday and frankly Im not sure people want him to get it given what happened with the wlad fight. I think people have a "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" feelings toward haye fighting vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      i think if they retired a heavyweight tournament would be suitable for sport,depending on which promoters were willing to work with each other and also what sanc body would put their belts up for grabs too.it would give some of the lesser guys from the division who only really get exposure in their own country decent exposure and world wide recognition.
      as long as you're dreaming, dream big!

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        Yeah David Price. He's the heir to the Klitschko's thrown. As of now I would say he's the 4th best heavyweightout. Behind the Klitschko's and Haye. But if the Klitschko's retire than so would Haye, than price will take over.
        I agree, but I think Price would beat Haye even if he fought him today.

Price will rule the division, and Wilder will be his biggest threat.

Comment

Haye would get one of the titles gifted to him then try to talk the Klitschkos out of retirement - before announcing his own retirement...again.

Comment

There are some guys around who at least look the part. There's room around for some pretty big fights to leave it with the last man standing. Whenever the new flock of heavies fight each other they're more exciting than at least the post Lewis era.

Imagine if there were no Klitchkos back in 2003-2008 even. It would have been left to John Ruiz and Valuev. Be thankful things are looking at least a bit better than when Americans wanted Thunder ******* to beat Vitali. I'll take a Wach over Valuev any day of the week.

I still can't believe you guys thought Arreolla could beat Vitali. You guys got pretty ****ing desperate you know that right?
            Last edited by croz; 01-28-2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              In the end, every fighter, regardless of how great they are, is defeated by age.

When Vitali fought Solis I was thinking "shit, Vitali is getting hit quite a bit here", but I was prepared to attribute it to Solis' quick hands. Then I saw Vitali fight Adamek, and there was no denying it now. Unlike Solis, Adamek is not particularly quick. Nevertheless, he was hitting Vitali more often than other opponents had in the past.

Vitali's last 2 fights have been even worse. In the past Vitali would have stopped Chisora, and the fight would have been a shut-out while it lasted. Now Chisora was taking him the distance and winning 3 or so rounds. Worse still, Charr (a fighter no one had heard of) was giving Vitali problems.

Even if he chooses to fight the winner of the Arreola-Stiverne fight, the chances of him being defeated are quite high.
              Vitali totally, absolutely destroyed Adamek, I have no idea what you are referring to. He even admitted carrying him for the majority of the fight because of the fight being in a brand new stadium in Wroclaw.

And not a few people were picking Adamek to win that fight, but as usual everyone forgets that the minute the fight is over when it's a K-Bro winning.

Chisora was fought with basically one arm and Vitali still won easily.

Charr? hahahahah

Vitali mashes Haye, now and forever. And I'll bet on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                Vitali totally, absolutely destroyed Adamek, I have no idea what you are referring to. He even admitted carrying him for the majority of the fight because of the fight being in a brand new stadium in Wroclaw.

And not a few people were picking Adamek to win that fight, but as usual everyone forgets that the minute the fight is over when it's a K-Bro winning.

Chisora was fought with basically one arm and Vitali still won easily.

Charr? hahahahah

Vitali mashes Haye, now and forever. And I'll bet on that one.

Vitali did not beat Chisora easily.
                Are you fuking blind?

Chisora won 3-4 rounds.. Probably 4 and the remaining 8 were very contested.

Why the hell did Vitali collapse into his brother's arms after the fight if it was easy?

Shut the hell up.

David Haye domianted Chisora.
                and he will domiante this current version of Vitali.

Vitali don't want none.. He knows David Haye seen that Pele Reid video.

Comment

to help his resume vitali needs to fight haye.

now if he pursues it n haye *****es out i cant blame him but he needs someone credible n with dc giving vit a good fight n getting dominated by haye i think would be a good or great win for vit.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                    I agree, but I think Price would beat Haye even if he fought him today.

Price will rule the division, and Wilder will be his biggest threat.
                    Hahahahahaha.

Price and Wilder have proven jack ****.

Price has something against senior citizens, though: Fraudley 41, Skelton 45, Thompson 41....

Who is next for Price, Larry Holmes?

As for Wilder, hahahahaha. Tomato can specials every time out.

Tyson Fury has at least proven he can box, use his length, stick to a game plan, and beat a few people at least not in senior citizen range like Chisora and Kevin Johnson.

Haye is a joke and drama queen who is semi-permanently retired unless he gets exactly what he wants, so screw him.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                      Vitali did not beat Chisora easily.
                      Are you fuking blind?

Chisora won 3-4 rounds.. Probably 4 and the remaining 8 were very contested.

Why the hell did Vitali collapse into his brother's arms after the fight if it was easy?

Shut the hell up.

David Haye domianted Chisora.
                      and he will domiante this current version of Vitali.

Vitali don't want none.. He knows David Haye seen that Pele Reid video.

Go **** yourself internet tough guy. You're probably the only candidate for it.

Maybe Vitali was tired because he was actually doing politics in Kiev and barely trained for Del Boy. Seems likely as he left training camp to protest the imprisonment of Yulia Tymoshenko.

David Haye is a joke. All he does is retire over and over and over again. The guy is a human whack-a-mole with a sore toe.

Who ****ing cares?

Comment

Working...
                      X