Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Donaire retired today would he be in the hall of fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Nonito needs to hold it down at 122 or 126 for a while first. Mares is one guy he definitely needs on his resume.
    Mares fight will never happen

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Thoughts???????
      I think if he died he would, but if he retired, he wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Mares fight will never happen
        I think Arum should allow Rigo to fight Mares on an GBP card, similar to how GBP allowed Lara to fight Vanes on a TR card. It's possible that Rigo could get the W and Mares would no longer be a factor.

Comment

I think Arum should allow Rigo to fight Mares on an GBP card, similar to how GBP allowed Lara to fight Vanes on a TR card. It's possible that Rigo could get the W and Mares would no longer be a factor.
          Arum is a peice of **** and will never allow it

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Donaire has set nothing. Darchinyan, Montiel and Mathebula are his only good wins in 3 weight classes. People mention these names like Hernan Marquez, Sydorenko, Mthalane but these are as good as naming Bruseles, Sosa, Manfredy, Corley, Mitchell for Floyd, it's just reaching.
            Unlike most of those names you listed for Floyd, those Donaire opponents had won world titles and defended a number of times. Nishioka whom you haven't listed was Ring #1. Narvaez, still no other losses. Vazquez a better fighter than Ramos, who's Rigo's top 2 win...

Comment

to me he isn't, but when you look at their standards he probably is

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Unlike most of those names you listed for Floyd, those Donaire opponents had won world titles and defended a number of times. Nishioka whom you haven't listed was Ring #1. Narvaez, still no other losses. Vazquez a better fighter than Ramos, who's Rigo's top 2 win...
                Lol..you're crazy..lol

Comment

Mnnn ..very possible..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                    Lol..you're crazy..lol
                    Everything I wrote was factual except WV2 > Ramos, which is obvious.

Comment

a key ingredient that donaire is missing is no one on his resume is a hofm'er

who has he beat that could make it in the hall of fame?
                      Last edited by Godsfly; 12-16-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X