No announcement yet.

VIDEO: More talk from Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: More talk from Zab Judah

This crybaby ghetto clown will get knocked out again.

Zab Judah "I'm gonna show the world I'm the best p4p fighter in the world."

Last edited by thuggery; 12-10-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I think so too.

In this video he actually says that Angel, did not get under his skin. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
        I think so too.

In this video he actually says that Angel, did not get under his skin. LOL
        Yea, Angel's shtick is only going to work once. Everybody knows what hes about, and they're ready for it now.

And I think a character like Zab will feed off it. Even though Zab is past prime, Danny is flat footed, not a slickster at all, so hopefully Zab can destroy Garcia. Wouldn't that be awesome? Unlikey, I admit, but you never know.

Comment

He disrespected me son. Know what I'm saying? You gotta watch what you say when you're in Brooklyn. Ya feel me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
            Yea, Angel's shtick is only going to work once. Everybody knows what hes about, and they're ready for it now.

And I think a character like Zab will feed off it. Even though Zab is past prime, Danny is flat footed, not a slickster at all, so hopefully Zab can destroy Garcia. Wouldn't that be awesome? Unlikey, I admit, but you never know.
            No it wouldn't IMO. However, I would like to see Zab get permanently retired from the game.

Danny is underestimated and is still learning. I hope Zab really does believe everything he says about Garcia. All that talk about number of knockouts vs. wins means nothing either.

Comment

i hope zab judah dies february 9th.

kill him danny kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                He disrespected me son. Know what I'm saying? You gotta watch what you say when you're in Brooklyn. Ya feel me.
                What is it about Brooklyn? I don'd get it. Is it the toughest place in the world? I think not.

From what I can tell is that this "professional" boxer from Brooklyn has soft skin and is pretty insecure about himself. Way to represent where you are from.

Comment

Is this dude for real? I am willing to bet points that if a KO happens that it is Joel Judah picking up Zab before its Angel in the ring picking up Danny. Zab you too old to screaming brooklyn about everything. There has been and will always be soft sucka people from every place in this world and brooklyn has produced its fair share of them just like other places!

Comment

I stopped watching when Zab claimed to be the greatest P4P fighter on the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X