No announcement yet.

It's time to allow doping in sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the collector View Post
    if they all stopped been *****s and stop taking steriods it would be a level playing field anyway
    Exactly. Damn you boxing scene and not allowing 1 word posts!

Comment

Money has ruined boxing enough without allowing the richest boxers to access the best steroids, leaving more obscure fighters out in the cold and screwed not only financially but competitively.

Trying to keep it clean is not perfect, but it's better than just outright allowing PEDs.

Comment

it really gets to me these kind of situations coz like everybody says its not football or basketball this is boxing and someone will get hurt badly.what if one of those unlucky boxers who have lost there life in the ring was against an opponent who was full of the juice its murder man.i would love to hear the bull****ty excuses and hopefully it would be like a domino effect everybody snitching each other in

Comment

If PED testing was dropped things really wouldn't be much different than they were before the US congressional investigation into them. Today the richer athlete uses designer drugs that are less likely to be detected. It still goes on all the time. Lance Armstrong never failed a test.

Comment

shame on all those boxers using peds knowing it could leave some young boy or girl without a dad,all of them need to take a good look in the mirror and ask them self "could i live with myself for cheating and killing my opponent in the process"

Comment

If that day comes its time too give up sports.I have no doubt many athletes are using but look in the last year in boxing how many off the good to top champs have been caught Tarver,Peterson,Berto,Morales and Chavez even though he was only done for pot this should be a detterant for others but the punishments are not hard enough.In boxing all off the governing bodies should bring in mandatory drug testing off the USADA or other top notch drug companies for their current champ and then top 5 contenders.Too people who know more on the matter this might be naive or pure crap but i cant the let them all have peds arguments

Comment

haha as if Cashmore said that. Was one of my tutors on my course at Uni. Good ol Cashy.

Comment

Floyd won't like this. His ped testing excuse will be eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    If you allow steroids the people willing to take the biggest health risks will gain the biggest advantages.
                    This.

It would turn all sports into a farce and most athletes and sports stars would end up dying in late-30s like the WWE wrestlers.

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    Money has ruined boxing enough without allowing the richest boxers to access the best steroids, leaving more obscure fighters out in the cold and screwed not only financially but competitively.

Trying to keep it clean is not perfect, but it's better than just outright allowing PEDs.
                    This.

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    haha as if Cashmore said that. Was one of my tutors on my course at Uni. Good ol Cashy.
                    You don't think he said it?

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    so would Berto,Dirrell,Chavez and Morales
                    Dirrell?

Comment

Some people are actually ******ed

Not ONLY is doping dangerous towards other people

Its not JUST banned because of what harm it can cause Others

Its because it can cause serious problems and death to the users themself!!!

Imagine if doping was allowed....you would have people (and well known celebs) dying from bad blood transfused....or doing too many steroids...causing their body serious harm, heart attacks due to thickening of the blood

The list is endless....

At the end of the day doping is not allowed because of the harm it can cause to one self and another

If it was allowed, people would feel the only way to win would be to dope...you would end up with numerous more deaths etc

Comment

Working...
                      X