No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Answers Vanes: Fight Angulo in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Answers Vanes: Fight Angulo in December

Junior middleweight Alfredo "El Perro" Angulo has received praise from his new promoter, Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya. De La Hoya was pleased with Angulo's first round technical knockout of Joseph Gomez on Saturday night in Mexico. Following the congratulations, De La Hoya said Angulo would be ready to fight Vanes Martirosyan on a December date in Mexico. The WBC recently ordered the two fighters to square off in a final eliminator that will determine Saul "Canelo" Alvarez's mandatory challenger.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vanes should jump at opportunity.

Make it happen.

If Vanes can ever beat Angulo, this is his best shot.

I possibly rusty Angulo.

Comment

Oh ya, thats the way to follow up an over one year layoff...Wait another 4 months to fight after going all of 90 seconds with a stiff last weekend....STUPID...fight the week before pacquaio or something November 5....December is TOOO long.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
        Oh ya, thats the way to follow up an over one year layoff...Wait another 4 months to fight after going all of 90 seconds with a stiff last weekend....STUPID...fight the week before pacquaio or something November 5....December is TOOO long.
        showtime or hbo are out of dates.

Comment

I would advise vanes and top rank to take this fight!

Comment

Would like to see this, since Angulo has fought a total of 4 mins of Boxing in 13 months, it balances this fight. I still see Angulo winning, but with Angulo's ring rust, it makes it a closer fight IMO.

Comment

WAR ANGULO! DAMN that dude is dangerous! lol but he also has a good heart too. watch after the yorgey fight - he goes to check on him! he will be checking up on vanes in the hospital if they fight. Angulo is everything we thought Margarito was, and more. . .

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Vanes should jump at opportunity.

Make it happen.

If Vanes can ever beat Angulo, this is his best shot.

I possibly rusty Angulo.
                it's not going to happen Oscar is talking out of line from what GBP has in mind for Perro

I mean 4 minutes of action in a year is not enough and they know it

expect him back quickly and against someone who can give him rounds

Comment

Here we go! I can see the HEadlines now! Martrosyan beats Peritta... But they will blame it on Peritta's ring rust... You guys are all funny... When Vanes beats Angulo and he will as long as he maintains his spacing with Angulo and does what he does best which is being a boxer puncher... jab jab jab jab all night long... It's a wrap..But if he bangs with him it can be a bit tougher, but with his ring experience, he still has the boxing knowledge to beat Peritta... ANgulo doesn't nearly have the hand speed and footwork as Vanes...Lets make it happen.. BUt when he smashes on Peritta I don't wanna hear excuses that it was because Angulo has ring rust.. He has the great Nacho Bellgrande in his corner and has four months to train... Plenty of time to get ready for a fight... Nacho's pupil vs Freddie's Pupil...

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                    Here we go! I can see the HEadlines now! Martrosyan beats Peritta... But they will blame it on Peritta's ring rust... You guys are all funny... When Vanes beats Angulo and he will as long as he maintains his spacing with Angulo and does what he does best which is being a boxer puncher... jab jab jab jab all night long... It's a wrap..But if he bangs with him it can be a bit tougher, but with his ring experience, he still has the boxing knowledge to beat Peritta... ANgulo doesn't nearly have the hand speed and footwork as Vanes...Lets make it happen.. BUt when he smashes on Peritta I don't wanna hear excuses that it was because Angulo has ring rust.. He has the great Nacho Bellgrande in his corner and has four months to train... Plenty of time to get ready for a fight... Nacho's pupil vs Freddie's Pupil...
                    what will be your excuse when vanes turns down the fight with some bull**** excuse, only to fight some journeyman instead? EL PERRO will whoop that head! vanes doesnt have the speed, power or boxing skills to keep angulo at bay.

Comment

Working...
                    X