Clear All

Israel shouldn't even exist. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      so kinda like puerto rico?

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        To be honest, I'm soo sick of hearing about the backstabbing, underhanded, foul, dirty, inhumane **** Israel does that I'm starting to believe that Hitler was right and correct all along. And I'm not an anti-semite ... go figure!!

They have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that they are an inhumane, cursed people. Who have fooled the world that they are the chosen, when in fact and reality, they are the most despised by God.

After sixty-two years of lying, cheating, murdering and killing, the evidence is crystal clear that the world would probably be better off without them ever have been placed in that area of the world by their true Gods, The USA and Britain.
        best post of the day so far,well written

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney!
          I think Israel has a right to exist, but they should

1) treat the Palestinians as human beings

2) stop the "ethnic cleansing", in other words stop destroying Palestinians' homes and removing people from their land

3) pay some compensation the Palestinians for the war crimes committed against them, like Germany has paid Israel.

4) end the blockade of Gaza, allow food, medicine, toys etc. to come in

5) rebuild the Palestinians homes that were destroyed in Gaza

6) stop being racist
          7) stop cooperating with china

israelis have been pissing me off lately with their arms deals and cooperation programs with china.

it's because of that damn chinese jew general.

Comment

Originally posted by Dough Boy View Post
            long live israel!
            no tua .....

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
              Green kayed....

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney!
                I think Israel has a right to exist, but they should

1) treat the Palestinians as human beings

2) stop the "ethnic cleansing", in other words stop destroying Palestinians' homes and removing people from their land

3) pay some compensation the Palestinians for the war crimes committed against them, like Germany has paid Israel.

4) end the blockade of Gaza, allow food, medicine, toys etc. to come in

5) rebuild the Palestinians homes that were destroyed in Gaza

6) stop being racist
                Correct, on point statements Tunney - But you know none of these bullet points will ever happen. Mainly because Israel is supposedly guided by the Torah and the Talmud, and according to their thoughts and beliefs - They are doing NO WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  no tua .....
                  i've always admired the idf.

i've read so many books on them during the six day and yom kippur wars. how they conducted the raid in uganda and how they destroyed the iraqi nuclear reactor were very professionally executed.

their politics against the palestinians and how they treat them , i take with a grain of salt.

hundreds of countries in the world and more than half treat part of their population as bad if not worse.

Comment

Israeli agent covertly working in the U.S to destroy the country.

Hey Tunney, what was that motto again?

Listen to the language: "if you are known as MAYBE A POSSIBLE terrorist, you cannot buy a handgun in America"....

This is the prototypical Israeli scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Dough Boy View Post
                      i've always admired the idf.

i've read so many books on them during the six day and yom kippur wars. how they conducted the raid in uganda and how they destroyed the iraqi nuclear reactor were very professionally executed.

their politics against the palestinians and how they treat them , i take with a grain of salt.

hundreds of countries in the world and more than half treat part of their population as bad if not worse.
                      they are very good at what do,ill agree with that but what they are doing in palestine is wrong so wrong that i wish death on all them ****s

Comment

Working...
                      X