Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter you hated, that eventually became one of your favorites?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

i used to hate Kostya for how he beat up Chavez...then i became a fan...then i hated Ricky for had he did to Kostya then i became a fan

i dont wanna say hate but i wasn't the biggest tito fan...because of his fanbase but after his first retirement, i REALLY missed watching him fight

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i used to hate Kostya for how he beat up Chavez...then i became a fan...then i hated Ricky for had he did to Kostya then i became a fan

i dont wanna say hate but i wasn't the biggest tito fan...because of his fanbase but after his first retirement, i REALLY missed watching him fight
        Kostya Hatton one of my fav fights...Great scrap...

Comment

Khan,I like him when he first turned pro,then stopped liking him when he moved to 140lb because he had way to much mouth for a guy who had done nothing to that point..Then started liking him again after the Maidana fight..

Hoya,but after the Quartey fight I was a big fan and still rock with Hoya...

Ward,guy just grew on me..

Mayweather..Gotta respect the best..

Comment

Hate is a strong term, but I didn't like Chris Eubank or Amir Khan but came to respect both.

Andre Ward is another fighter winning me over, David Haye is doing the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              Did you even watch the fight? It was at 145lb. That Cotto was much better before manny slaughtered him.
              What gives you that idea? The Clottey-Cotto fight? Lol. Or did you conveniently forget the Marg fight too...

I used to hate Bernard (was a big Trinidad fan..lol) for like 6 months. Liked him prior, but kinda hated him for a bit hahaha

Comment

Froch.
                I always thought he was a very uncoordinated and sloppy looking guy with a big mouth who would eventually get made to shut up. He backed up his talk and made me a fan

Comment

I didn't hate these guys, but I rooted for them to lose until they won my respect.

Floyd Mayweather
                  Pernell Whitaker
                  Salvador Sanchez for beating Danny "Little Red" Lopez
                  Felix Trinidad
                  Mike McCallum
                  Eusebio Pedroza
                  Miguel Cotto

Comment

mayweather after the hatton bout i didnt think he would ko him i was shocked.

Comment

Carl Froch, I use to hate him so much but he proved his worth and you gotta respect that.

Comment

Working...
                      X