better resume Zab Judah or Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab Judah by a long shot

Comment

There was more victory in Judda's loss to Mayweather than there was in Bradley's "win" over Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
        lets hear it
        Come on.......the best names on Judah's resume are the guys he lost to. There is no need for a thread...."I'm better because I lost to better guys".....that sound like a solid argument to you?

Comment

Bradley:

Junior Witter
          Kendall Holt
          Lamont Peterson
          Devon Alexander

Judah:

Junior Witter
          Demarcus Corley
          Corey Spinks
          Lucas Matthysse

I'm going with Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
            Is this a serious question. Timmy hasnt done ****. His barely starting to make his resume. If he fought the same opponents judah fought he too wouldn't be undefeated
            You could argue he shouldn't be undefeated. I'd give it to Judah because of level faced. He lost big fights but was still in big fights. What would you rather have someone who was president of Apple and fired or some middle management guy from Microsoft who may get a promotion in the future? But to be fair we still have a while to see if Bradley can surpass Judah and I think in 5-8 years Bradley will win this argument.

Comment

for now its tie, by the end of their careers ofcourse its Bradley,
              its a tie because bradley got his biggest win.. but ofcourse judah has fought great oppositions... but he just came short to all of them..

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Bradley:

Junior Witter
                Kendall Holt
                Lamont Peterson
                Devon Alexander

I'm going with Bradley.
                Are you stupid. Cory Spinks alone is greater than all 4 of those wins

Comment

Working...
                X