No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Discusses Cotto Fight, Shreds Pacquiao, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
    You *****s are truly worst than the *******s. You guys will believ anything he says. I have never seen a fan base have one mans genitals lodged sondar down thier throats.

Only fact is Money called out Pac and ran away because of a 50/50 split. I your going by what Floyd says about another boxers finances then your truly just a silly fanboi. Floyd want more money over PAC. Last I checked Floyd was ranked 49 as the most power athlete compared to PAC being 29.

*****s like always looking for damage control for the fact Floyd put his foot in his mouth again. Floy better win because it will be sad to lose to Pacs left overs.
    Why do Pac****s keep harping on this? It's really funny and holds no truth because we all know Pac doesn't hold power on TeamPac...That would be Bobby!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Foty watch cotto got this and this will be the best 24/7 ever pac floyd wont happen unless pac leaves arum but may 5th cotto beats floyd
      mayweather is no cheato.jumping in throwing same combos at mayweather won't work.and the in coming will be devistating.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Foty watch cotto got this and this will be the best 24/7 ever pac floyd wont happen unless pac leaves arum but may 5th cotto beats floyd
        Want to make a bet that Floyd stops Cotto late in the fight? Not sure what round yet but am thinking the 10th or 11th towel stoppage. All in all lets bet 10MIL that Floyd stops Cotto. You in?

Comment

• *****s have been saying cotto has been shot since the margarito loss but i think they will suddenly abandon that talking point and say this is a great fight. come on *****s you know you wanna say it.........come on who's gonna say it.............we got the logs ready to bust you so come on and say it.

"this is a great fight" there now all you gotta do is copy and paste it into one of your posts. it's so easy. are you gonna lie now or admit you were lying before? up to you guys. come onnnnn

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            *****s have been saying cotto has been shot since the margarito loss but i think they will suddenly abandon that talking point and say this is a great fight. come on *****s you know you wanna say it.........come on who's gonna say it.............we got the logs ready to bust you so come on and say it.

"this is a great fight" there now all you gotta do is copy and paste it into one of your posts. it's so easy. are you gonna lie now or admit you were lying before? up to you guys. come onnnnn
            I don't blame Mayweather for the Pacquiao fight falling through, but this fight with Cotto is bullshit and a waste of time. Mayweather is gonna pot shot Cotto to death and the accumulation is gonna cause Cotto to back pedal in the late rounds like he has in past fights against guys who had skill and weren't afraid to fight back. That's a compliment to how good Floyd is. But this fight is just lame as hell. I aint buying it and Cotto got it off of name recognition. Both Manny and Floyd are cherry pickers, it's just that one is afraid to fight the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              I don't blame Mayweather for the Pacquiao fight falling through, but this fight with Cotto is bullshit and a waste of time. Mayweather is gonna pot shot Cotto to death and the accumulation is gonna cause Cotto to back pedal in the late rounds like he has in past fights against guys who had skill and weren't afraid to fight back. That's a compliment to how good Floyd is. But this fight is just lame as hell. I aint buying it and Cotto got it off of name recognition. Both Manny and Floyd are cherry pickers, it's just that one is afraid to fight the other.
              floyd- "manny take the test and you got yourself a fight"

manny- "ok i agree to take the tests"

floyd- "oh..........shi.... well i want more money even though i sell less ppvs and live gate"

manny- "well that doesn't make sense floyd why don't we just split it?"

floyd-"ah fuk off midg i can make almost as much taking the lions share against your leftovers bye!"

Comment

• why are people saying this is a bad matchup. Cotto-Mayweather at 154 is legit. The only time Cotto has lost was against a cheating Margarito and Pacquaio at a catch weight. Other than Mayweather-Pacquiao this is the best fight to be made

Comment

• Mayweather vs Cotto and Mosley vs Canelo who else will be on this card . All I know I won't buy the June 9th Top prank card.

Comment

• See what happens when Bob is not in the picture...

Like I said years ago, Bob has an agenda and Mayweather was never on it. Bob Arum and Team Pac once again exposed even more.

Good for Cotto on getting this pay day and getting revenge on a cowardly POS like Margarito. Problem is, Cotto's still not the same since Margarito made him quit.

However this doesn't change the fact, Cotto would have never beaten Mayweather back in the day at JWW, WW or now at JMW. He's a glorified Gatti and May 5th will only display a small glimpse of how bad Mayweather would have beaten him years ago....

At the end of the day, since pac allowed Bob to duck this fight yet once again, Cotto is better than anyone else at JWW, WW and JMW. Only option that would have been better is if Mayweather had moved up even further to fight Martinez (who's already scheduled to fight at MW).

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      *****s have been saying cotto has been shot since the margarito loss but i think they will suddenly abandon that talking point and say this is a great fight. come on *****s you know you wanna say it.........come on who's gonna say it.............we got the logs ready to bust you so come on and say it.

Calm down, what are you mad about chief? lol

Cotto is shyt, been shyt and will only be even more shyt when Mayweather toys with him.

Problem is, since Bob ducked the fight for the man Pac, this is the best option outside of moving up to MW and fighting Martinez.

At the end of the day, nobody from 140-154 beats Mayweather and this is why people will have a problem with who ever Mayweather fights.

Hell Mayweather vs Pac will be nothing more than Mayweather Hatton. All hype before hand but shyt talking and excuses after the fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X