No announcement yet.

HUGE fight that never happened...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
    In truth I think he became more vulnerable and affected by drugs, bad training habits and females...IF Tyson had the mentality and discipline of a Hopkins, a Chavez, etc...someone with that FOCUS...he may STILL be unbeaten...(not REALLY..but u know what I mean)...

i agree. I also think alot of fighters in boxing would agree with this. In my mind Tyson is underrated because of the second half of his career. Tyson had it all, power, defense, skills and speed.

Comment

Some people say Tyson was a quitter when the going got tough.....maybe true of the unfocused, post jail, hard partying Tyson, but i don't think it's true of the Tyson before then. Ruddock fought very very hard against Mike Tyson, and he was a huge puncher.....Tyson just took everything and i thought he ruined Ruddock in those two fights.

Something Frank Bruno said always comes to mind aswell " I would rather fight Lennox Lewis 100 times than have to fight Mike Tyson once" or something to that effect.

Call me a nuthugger, but when i look at a focused (mentally and physically) Tyson he's clearly one of the best to ever do it imho. Top ten HW for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        Tyson by violent KO!
        Agreed.

Comment

Working...
        X