Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people call Wlad "weak-chinned" when he's proven otherwise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steak View Post
    guys, hes been hurt and down by punches that many fighters wouldnt have been shaken by at all. Im not saying that Wladimir is god awful or that he will get knocked out by any decent punch that hits him, buts its obvious that when you fight him your strategy is either to drain his stamina or tap his chin.

his chin is not the worst, but its obvious its a weakness.

Really? Examples?

Comment

Originally posted by GranTorino View Post
      Really? Examples?

Comment

Really? Examples?
        I just showed you two, and then throw in Sanders and Purrity and Brewster. done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post

Are you SERIOUSLY going to try and tell me that every other fighter would have had any other reaction to this shot than being KTFO?

I beg to differ. ANY fighter hit with that left would have been destroyed. Except for Vitali, who somehow was able to withstand it.
          You're reaching, bro.

Comment

Are you SERIOUSLY going to try and tell me that every other fighter would have had any other reaction to this shot than being KTFO?

I beg to differ. ANY fighter hit with that left would have been destroyed. Except for Vitali, who somehow was able to withstand it.
            You're reaching, bro.
            Hasim Rahman?

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
              That first knockdown was caused by a HEADBUTT. You can clearly see it on the replay between the 1st and 2nd round.

Wlad never recovered from that headbutt, which caused a nasty cut, and was not able to defend himself against the second and third knockdowns from the heavy-handed Sanders.
              Last edited by The Hammer; 06-11-2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

You're reaching, bro.
                Excuse me? You asked for examples of when he was hurt by shots. I provided one. Listen, I'm perfectly willing to defend your side of the argument, but not when you post stupid shit like that.

Comment

Weak Chinned but he's not proven otherwise. The only thing you pro-klitschkos are citing is a few shots from Sam Peter in their second fight. I don't need to explain why that's not impressive.

He has however, got a much, much better chin than Harrison, Bonin, Maccarinelli.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay Davis View Post
                    Weak Chinned but he's not proven otherwise. The only thing you pro-klitschkos are citing is a few shots from Sam Peter in their second fight. I don't need to explain why that's not impressive.

He has however, got a much, much better chin than Harrison, Bonin, Maccarinelli.
                    Actually, you do. Or are you saying that Peter lacks power? Shit, it's about the only quality he does have.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                      Hasim Rahman?

I've seen a few clips of Sanders' fight with Rahman, and from what I saw, Rock's defense was good enough and he was evasive enough that Sanders wasn't really able to land the money shot on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X