Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Jesus was proven to be black, would Christianity still have 2 billion followers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      No, his followers would still believe that he was white because essentially people believe what they want to about him. For example Hitler believed that Jesus wasn't a jew.
      I agree.

The bible has been manipulated and altered time and time again throughout the years to support the ideals of whoever was starting the religion.

I believe in GOD, but religion is...

Comment

J.esus was quite clearly a gangbanger

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Impervious View Post
          I have been to dozens of major art museums, including the louvre in Paris which literally has thousands of European paintings and never once in my entire life have I seen jesus depicted as "blonde hair, and blue eyes"

You are either a lying sack of **** or totally and utterly ignorant.
          Impervious,

Here is what I wold like you to do. Pretend that we are all guys sitting around a bar, or at the barber shop, and just talking.

When I see guys who get the tough-talk going on the Net, I always get a chuckle out of that. Deflate your Monitor Muscles, champ.

This is a forum. If someone is wrong, correct. if someone is ignorant, educate. If you disagree, dissent.

Easy, huh?

And, oh, by the way......

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
            Impervious,

Here is what I wold like you to do. Pretend that we are all guys sitting around a bar, or at the barber shop, and just talking.

When I see guys who get the tough-talk going on the Net, I always get a chuckle out of that. Deflate your Monitor Muscles, champ.

This is a forum. If someone is wrong, correct. if someone is ignorant, educate. If you disagree, dissent.

Easy, huh?

And, oh, by the way......

That wasn't tough talk but this is.

I would whoop your ass if we were sitting in that bar.

Comment

something like the jews who have been living there since he was there.

Comment

Hell no, it wouldn't.

Comment

truth is Jesus was a albino arab

Comment

some say jesus was brown skinned pilipino

Comment

No way! Jesus is clearly Indian

Comment

Working...
                      X