No announcement yet.

Ever smoke weed? If so what age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever smoke weed? If so what age?

Have you ever smoked weed? If so, what age were you when you took your first puff?

I was 11.
    Yes
    78.43%
    No
    21.57%

Who the **** ain't smoked weed? I think I was in 5th grade the 1st time.

Comment

started 16, everyday from 18-25.
      26 now, only smoke about once a month now. Paranoia started to piss me of.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        My pothead days are over too. I can't do **** but eat, then sleep while high. I can drink and still get **** done.

Comment

LMAO! You too? I wonder why the paranoia hits? Did you start using heavier drugs?

Comment

18. Everyday since. 21 in 3 months.

Comment

15 I think.

Wasn't just a toke though, smoked about an eighth with a friend and we were absolutely fucked. Did it from a shottie too.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
                LMAO! You too? I wonder why the paranoia hits? Did you start using heavier drugs?
                at 19, but paranoia didnt hit me (well about from coming down of x for a few hours) until about i was about 23ish. dunno why but it got to ther stage when i just didnt want to be in public at all without worrying about everyone seeing me stoned (i get mad red eyes even when im just a bit stoned, there's no hiding it, hence the username). Never used to bother me id just laugh about it.

Comment

at 19, but paranoia didnt hit me (well about from coming down of x for a few hours) until about i was about 23ish. dunno why but it got to ther stage when i just didnt want to be in public at all without worrying about everyone seeing me stoned (i get mad red eyes even when im just a bit stoned, there's no hiding it, hence the username). Never used to bother me id just laugh about it.
                  You tried salvia?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                    You tried salvia?
                    its ****e. i just saw grid shapes sitting in a chair barely able to move. Dunno what strength it was though.
                    Mushrooms ftw. Season starts in a month or so too. Thats 1 drug i aint giving up.
                    Only get them for 1 month a year, and i intend to enjoy that month!!

Comment

Working...
                    X