No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey: "Margarito Invented The Blueprint For Defeating Miguel Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    If the Blue print to beat Cotto is using Plaster and eat shots go ahead and try that MR Clottey.

I gurantee you that Clottey doesnt goo pass 4 if he tries to do a Margarito.

He needs to keep his guard high, be economical and counter punch.

Anyways Cotto got this UD!!!!!!!!!!!!The bold is just for you Chicano79
    Crybabies!!! lol

Its not proven that he did it in the Cotto fight. As long as the victory still stands, I'm going to laugh at you chillones.

Comment

I see Cotto taking a decision as well.

Comment

Yes Clottey the blue print has been set. Now lets see if you can make Cotto quit.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          Clottey sounds like he knows what he's talking about. He's got the right idea to beat Cotto, but things change inside the ring. Having a gameplan and being able to implement it are two different things.
          True story, I think this fight will end up being reliant on each fighter's will.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Fiend View Post
            Aside from my signature your wish has already been granted. LOL.
            Poor Stan, blaming it on something that hasn't been proven lol. There will always be someone better than you, even in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Marg is the only 1 who could fight Cotto like he did cuz he's the only WW who could take all those punches. Clottey got the style to beat down Cotto in close, it's just a question of him havin the stamina.
              Clottey will walk Cotto down...only diffrence is Clottey wont block punches with his face....

Comment

Originally posted by The Don. View Post
                Clottey will walk Cotto down...only diffrence is Clottey wont block punches with his face....
                Too bad Mayweather wants no part of them or any current top WW.

Comment

If Cotto feels tired he should clinch like Hopkins, Mosley and Mayweather do.

Comment

I like Clottey , He's a solid fighter that show some hart. He had Margarito untill he hurt his hand . However I just cant see him beating Miguel Cotto .

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      If the Blue print to beat Cotto is using Plaster and eat shots go ahead and try that MR Clottey.

I gurantee you that Clottey doesnt goo pass 4 if he tries to do a Margarito.

He needs to keep his guard high, be economical and counter punch.

Anyways Cotto got this UD!!!!!!!!!!!!The bold is just for you Chicano79

Comment

Working...
                      X