Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAye vs Wladimir klitschko officially done Deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    thank god Haye has signed on to fight wlad before vitali.
    Yeah finnally! I am so excited about this fight!

Comment

Welcome to last week.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        Welcome to last week.
        No no now its for real! All done and dusted! Just have to find out where to box in europe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
          No no its not a joke! German newspaper announced it: http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-s...t-koepfer.html
          Well that year I spent in school learning German was time well spent.
          und means and right?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            Well that year I spent in school learning German was time well spent.
            und means and right?

Heyyy good work ! Yes!;D

Comment

No no now its for real! All done and dusted! Just have to find out where to box in europe!
              By welcome to last week I mean one of the posters here talked to Manny Steward at an invite only event in Detroit last week and Manny hisself assured that the fight was a done deal.

Comment

No no its not a joke! German newspaper announced it: http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-s...t-koepfer.html
                heres the translation of that article from dictionary.com

Klitschko verkloppt „Köpfer “
                Vladimir wants to plug Haye the large muzzle
                Of boxes Thomas Dierenga reports

Perfectly! Since 13 December the negotiation marathon ran between Doppelchamp Vladimir Klitschko (33) and the Britisher David Haye (28). Yesterday the combat contracts were signed, are boxed on 20 June. Klitschko: „I already had many good opponents in the ring, but this becomes finally the Fight with world-wide resonance. “
                Increase
                Vladimir Klitschko verkloppt „Köpfer “

Haye and the provoking photo assembly with „cut back “Vladimir Klitschko

A million Deal: Klitschko is world champion with the IBF and the WBO, Haye shone as Superchamp in the Cruisergewicht. Klitschko manager Bernd Bönte: „The interest of medium is world-wide very high. We sound out the straight offers of the places of event. “Property for all local box fans: The fight will rise surely in Europe, possibly even in Germany.

Reason for the Rummel around Haye: The smarte ex-Cruiserchamp had provoked the Klitschkos with its head off photo. Now it nails again loosely: „Vladimir boxed only fear hares. Now I remove only the belts from it and then its brother Vitali. “

„The Hayemaker boxed “only a mark with the heavy boys in the king class, defeated in London the Ami Monte bar-saved in round 5 through t.k.o. And Haye was thereby briefly at the ground. Graduation is evenly everything: While the combat place is determined next week, RTL and the Pay TV transmitters Setanta and HBO are already certain. They alone rinse euros over 7 millions into the cash…

Vladimir: „I am pleased enormous that we can now realize the fight. Never we gedealt longer around a Fight. David Haye will now see, how it happens in the heavyweight. And it will have itself to excuse for its common and tasteless photos. “

Comment

Wladimir says that he had many good fights but that this is gonna be the first one with interest worldwide! And he wanna show haye how it works in the heavyweight division! He says he wants to punish haye for that mean photo !

And haye says like we all know him;D
                  First he is gonna Take wladimirs belts and then vitalis!

Comment

Anyway, I always knew my boy would get the fight going.

Comment

Working...
                    X