• Show
Clear All

• First song off The Blueprint 3, 'Jockin' Jay-Z (feat. Kayne West)'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ21HwSpyq8&eurl

performed live

(i don't know how to embed)

EDIT: don't watch that Kayne West

Comment

Kanye produces nothin but fire. That **** sounds ill. Kanye should do the whole Blueprint 3 album. Some of Jay's best songs are over Ye's beats.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
        Kanye produces nothin but fire. That **** sounds ill. Kanye should do the whole Blueprint 3 album. Some of Jay's best songs are over Ye's beats.
        timbaland is producing the entire album

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          timbaland is producing the entire album
          That's already confirmed not to be true by Jay himself.

Comment

That's already confirmed not to be true by Jay himself.

Jay-Z sat down recently for an interview with Rolling Stone magazine and spoke up his upcoming album production. Contrary to what Jay has said earlier, he may not be working with Timbaland exclusively for the new album. “You know I love Timbaland, he is like a brother to me, but until the music is done it’s premature. I’m a person that works off music. If Timbaland makes 10 great tracks then he produces the album, if Kanye West makes 10 great tracks then he produces the album; if he makes three, I’ll take three. I let the music dictate the direction,” Jay said.

We could both be right...

Comment

Damnnnn right

Comment

I heard Aint I, and it's just alright. Nothing special. That's a Timbaland produced track.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                  Sounds kind of like a Rick Rubin track. I like it. Lol at Jay quoting Wonderwall too.

Comment

This is why Kanye should do his entire album. He's Jay's biggest fan he knows what will sound hot.

I know I'm not the only one who thinks of what some of their favorite artists should make tracks about.

Kanye has the ability to know what will be hot for Jay.

Comment

Working...
                    X