No announcement yet.

Tyson Bite or Marg wraps whats worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Bite or Marg wraps whats worse?

Fair enough There is no proof Tony ever hit anyone with those loaded gloves but we KNOW he was gonna! Tyson munched off Holys ear mid fight which was Shocking!
    What was the worse offense?
    I personally think both shoulda got life bans (tho at the time Tyson did it i was young and thought he should get to fight on as im a Tyson Nuthugger!)
    But Margarito was worse IMO as his was premeditated, he planned his **** Tyson was a street Thug gettin bombed on and butted silly he felt he could just take it to the street!

Didn't Margarito already take someone's ear off

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      Didn't Margarito already take someone's ear off
      Lol fair point Lujan, who knows how long this chump has been loading his gloves!
      Does Lujan remind anyone else of Cotto btw?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Lol fair point Lujan, who knows how long this chump has been loading his gloves!
        Does Lujan remind anyone else of Cotto btw?

As a surgeon you should know medically what is worse.

I bet you make a lot of money in surgery in Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          As a surgeon you should know medically what is worse.

I bet you make a lot of money in surgery in Scotland
          Lol not in Tree Surgery J i just swing about trees with a chainsaw in my hand and a powerline underneath me making ****e money!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Lol not in Tree Surgery J i just swing about trees with a chainsaw in my hand and a powerline underneath me making ****e money!
            No kidding. I met a guy did that once. His assistant had freakin epilepsy and it was the severe kind- he had a seizure in a store when i was standing there.

i was thinking that assistant had to be stone cold nuts.

i thought that in the usa in the west, those lumberjacks made some dough.
            at least that's what they claim on the reality tv show about them.
            maybe it's different when you are doing it domestically and not in logging camps and ****.

Comment

I think what Margarito did was worse. No doubt about it. Tyson did what he did because he was mentally ill. It was a spur of the moment irrational, psychotic move. Margarito's was premeditated and he could've killed someone in the ring or given someone severe brain damage.

Comment

****, headbutts are worse than both. People talkin about cinderblocks in Margos gloves, people use their heards to break cinderblocks all the time. To answer the question tho loaded gloves are worse than biting. It would be a lot harder to bite someone to death than to beat the,m to death.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  No kidding. I met a guy did that once. His assistant had freakin epilepsy and it was the severe kind- he had a seizure in a store when i was standing there.

i was thinking that assistant had to be stone cold nuts.

i thought that in the usa in the west, those lumberjacks made some dough.
                  at least that's what they claim on the reality tv show about them.
                  maybe it's different when you are doing it domestically and not in logging camps and ****.
                  U talking about that Axemen show? Those guys are ****in daft!

Well I make £8.71 an hour which is average really but consider ive been through like a million courses for tree cutting, climbing and powerline stuff, work at heights (the other day i was up a 120ft Fir Tree) use a power tool and work in close proximity with high voltage power lines and it seems pretty ****!!! Im underpaid man! Need a new job!

Comment

Margarito. Tyson was simply defending himself. :|

Comment

Working...
                    X