s

m

d

h

you just dont stop do you?
    what are you talking about man, that was all true

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Why don't you just mention me specifically, Kev?

This is the second not-so-subtle post you've made about Eminem (and more specifically, that I listen to him) in this thread and it has absolutely nothing to do with what I've been discussing in this thread thus far.

What is it that you want to say, exactly? Just spit it out already.
      This whole f-cking forum loves Eminem, the world is not out to get you Bringer. Every one here worships him like he's a god. Rapping about raping his mother and sh-t, making a song with detailed lyrics about killing his wife, etc. So judgmental about 2pac, yet most of you love this guy.

I am not singling you out, I am talking about any one who likes Eminem, which is about 95% of forum members here, you included. Then they want to judge 2Pac's life/career and if he was a positive or negative influence.

It's ridiculously annoying. I don't really care who gets offended at me comparing 2pac and Eminem and how both of them had lots of f-cked up lyrics and moments in their career, yet one is being talked about like if he is the devil.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        If true, what an absolute waste of his last breath.

I'm sure many 'tards in the hip-hop community will embrace this revelation as something profound though, given their juvenile attitude regarding "snitches."

Don't judge a culture and community you know nothing about, have never been around, would never be accepted into, and wouldn't understand in a million years.

That sounds like something Pac would say before he bit the bullet(pun slightly intended). THUG LIFE lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Don't judge a culture and community you know nothing about, have never been around, would never be accepted into, and wouldn't understand in a million years.

That sounds like something Pac would say before he bit the bullet(pun slightly intended). THUG LIFE lol.
          Hilariously laughable post and downright embarrassing.

"Culture" and "Community" .

It's juvenile.

Comment

• Yes i see you had absolutely zero response and your only option was to red k me, is that part of the anti-snitching code of ethics?. Grow up .

Comment

• Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
              Hilariously laughable post and downright embarrassing.

"Culture" and "Community" .

It's juvenile.
              Culture and Community is real and applies to every race, nationality and individuals. That is what molds and guides a persons personality and beliefs. So how is any of that laughable?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Uhm, I grew up in a ****ty community like that. Never wanted their acceptance, though. That's probably why I'm not still living among them.

It's ridiculously annoying. I don't really care who gets offended at me comparing 2pac and Eminem and how both of them had lots of f-cked up lyrics and moments in their career, yet one is being talked about like if he is the devil.
                For the record, I've never said Eminem was a positive influence, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Culture and Community is real and applies to every race, nationality and individuals. That is what molds and guides a persons personality and beliefs. So how is any of that laughable?
                  It's laughable that you can attach not "snitching" as some branch of a "culture" and "community". It's what kids do at school, not adults.

Comment

• Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
                    It's laughable that you can attach not "snitching" as some branch of a "culture" and "community". It's what kids do at school, not adults.

they're protecting a drug trade, dude. it's not a bunch of kids that benefit most from that attitude being in place.

where's you real account, dog?

Comment

Working...
                    X