Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your unpopular boxing opinions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate manny pacquiao and floyd mayweather fans. I like both boxers very much, but wish both sets of fans all drowned in a lake somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
      1. Margarito took Pacquiao's prime away.

2. Pacquiao took Bradley's prime away.
      Not sure I agree (hence, they're "unpopular"), but those are interesting and plausible takes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        Ricky Hatton Is a Dish.
        I can't agree with you, but you reminded me of something I've wanted to get to for years. Delvin Rodriguez is the most underrated dish in all of boxing. Hands down.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaron.king View Post
          Delvin Rodriguez is the most underrated dish in all of boxing. Hands down.
          Saw pics from the weigh-in. Have to agree.

Comment

I can't agree with you, but you reminded me of something I've wanted to get to for years. Delvin Rodriguez is the most underrated dish in all of boxing. Hands down.
            Any Cock OR Bulge OR Slips?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stokely View Post
              I've been known to verge on dismissing Jack Dempsey as a fraud - Tomato Cans & Loaded Wraps.
              Yes, absolutely agree. Why anybody ever ranks him ahead of Tunney is beyond me. Tunney was clearly superior, but Dempsey was a star.

Among my other unpopular opinions:

As much as I love JMM, he didn't get robbed in any of the Pacquiao fights.

Broner won't be able to cut it against top opposition at 147.

Call me absolutely crazy, but I'm still having a hard time buying Danny Garcia. He's a real fighter, a real champion, and tough as nails, no doubt. I give him credit. But I still think Khan takes him in a return bout.

Ricardo Lopez is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time.

Ricardo Lopez had as complete a skill set as anyone in boxing history, on par with SRR.

Pacquiao's style still creates all sorts of problems for Mayweather. In the unlikely event that the fight ever occurs, it will be extremely competitive. At worst, Pac would be a great value pick.

Pavlik-Taylor I ought to be placed in the pantheon of the greatest fights ever.

Harry Greb was great, but terribly overrated by most. He belongs somewhere behind Barney Ross and Sandy Saddler, roughly that neck of the woods.

Comment

Ricardo Lopez is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time.

WOW...had Finito moved up and beaten the likes of Chiquita and Carbajal, that argument might have more legs

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  Any Cock OR Bulge OR Slips?

In conjunction with this grin, I think one has a legitimate argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    WOW...had Finito moved up and beaten the likes of Chiquita and Carbajal, that argument might have more legs
                    Fair enough. It's one of the most frustrating facts of my life as a boxing fan that he never did.

Comment

Fair enough. It's one of the most frustrating facts of my life as a boxing fan that he never did.

as a kid, all i wanted to know was if Finito could handle Carbajal's power and Chiquita's relentlessness...shame it never happened...it would have further stamped an ATG career

Comment

Working...
                      X