Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all owe B-Hop an apology!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if calzaghe could nearly stop hopkins with his feather slaps it's over for him when he faces kovalev

Comment

Its usually just guys like Freedom, Thuggery, or the others who always like to discredit B-Hop or Ward.

Its a straight up joke that Hopkins would be afraid of a nobody that has beaten nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Fuck Hopkins
        You're talking about a legend who is 50x times the fighter that Margarito the cheater will ever be. So I think you need to s tfu

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Fuck Hopkins
          How anyone can discredit Hopkins is beyond me. Especially when you have a Margarito avatar.

Comment

People can say that Ward fights like Hopkins or whatever but Hopkins has accomplished EONS more than Ward has and he is a true ATG boxer. The guy has his own method of smack talk, his own mind games, his own style, and his own image. He has a way of shutting his opponents down using pure skill as opposed to speed an athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichee
              What the hell are you talking about? Hopkins was never hurt in that fight that was brought for Bum Calzaghe
              You've obviously never met daggum hahaha just look at his sig

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                People can say that Ward fights like Hopkins or whatever but Hopkins has accomplished EONS more than Ward has and he is a true ATG boxer. The guy has his own method of smack talk, his own mind games, his own style, and his own image. He has a way of shutting his opponents down using pure skill as opposed to speed an athleticism.
                I agree with you that Hopkins did more in his career than Ward. However Ward is 28 and Hopkins 48 years old dont forget that. Right now Ward is miles ahead a 28 years old Hopkins in term of accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                  I agree with you that Hopkins did more in his career than Ward. However Ward is 28 and Hopkins 48 years old dont forget that. Right now Ward is miles ahead a 28 years old Hopkins in term of accomplishment.
                  Agreed. Ward is 28 and already has a really good resume. If he stays in the game as long as Hopkins, which I believe he is one of the few that can, I'm sure his resume will surpass Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    No we don't. Clinchkins owes us an apology for being so goddamn boring. If someone else fought like Hopkins he'd be ridiculed for being boring and having an unpleasant style but when Poopkins does it, it's somehow crafty and veteran moves. Fuck outta here.

It will bring me pleasure when KOvalev knocks Poopikins out.
                    I guess plaster just isn't his way of winning

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                      Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                      Agreed. Ward is 28 and already has a really good resume. If he stays in the game as long as Hopkins, which I believe he is one of the few that can, I'm sure his resume will surpass Hopkins.
                      Thats actually a pretty good call you two, the concept never occurred to me. Unless he suffered a career threatening injury and keeps doing what he's doing, hell reckon he'd crack Cruiserweight some day?
                      Definitely witnessing the journey of a potential true great (hopefully the opposition over the next 10+ years are strong to match B-Hop up to his current age!)

Comment

Working...
                      X