Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of general speak for a serious discussion. But I'll assume you have the intelligence to back up your blanket statements with serious facts.

First, how do you define class and dignity? Is it something that can be broken down by culture? If so, how?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Embraced so lovingly, really?

So controversy being a seller only applies to the urban ghetto culture now?

Controversy applies to every demographic but its the abundance of acceptance of this type of behavior that separate the urban ghetto culture from the rest.

Example we all here read and participate in the controversy involving floyds mayweather but there is only one group who defends his behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        its a culture that thrives off obscenities. If you doing the "right" thing then you are looked down upon and if you do the "wrong" things you are looked upon the COOL person.

Snitching is bad, Murdering someone is not.
        You really don't know what your talking about. Are these your personal views or are you asking? A normal person "snitching" isn't bad, its the people who actually do the dirt and snitch on someone who's doing the very same thing that they see is bad. Basically a drug dealer who snitches on another drug dealer for dealing drugs. That is pretty much of concept of it when it comes to that lifestyle.

Comment

Controversy applies to every demographic but its the abundance of acceptance of this type of behavior that separate the urban ghetto culture from the rest.

Example we all here read and participate in the controversy involving floyds mayweather but there is only one group who defends his behavior.
          You pretty much answered your own question then, seeing as how it applies to every demographic which is true

Comment

urban ghetto culture
            can we drop the euphemisms and just say what we really mean pls.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Sorry I am unsure by "what we really mean" can you please explain

Comment

Sorry I am unsure by "what we really mean" can you please explain
                don't be coy m8

Comment

Be nice. Would be no different than creating a thread about the rural ghetto Mexicans who defend Antonio Margarito's classless actions.

Comment

Does it get more direct than "He has even been embraced by his culture media outlet (BET)"?

But lets ignore that for a second, I'd at least like a source to this, embraced for what exactly? I don't watch T.V let alone BET and I'm certain no dude popped out talkin' bout "Floyd I'd like to congratulate you on beating the mother of your kids" then presenting his trophy, I'm sure that never happened.

Comment

Nothing against TS but this is some of the most ignorant pile of sh it I've read in a while.

You really think its the hood that's spending 70 bucks on PPV and buying. $1,500 tickets?

Floyd is a celebrity that has fans across the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X