No announcement yet.

DIY gel knuckle pads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Either a clean-up on isle 3, or someone's way too enthralled by the mentioning of knuckle wraps...

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
        Go to kitchen sink, take dish sponge. Cut in half. When you wrap your knuckles, wrap half a sponge onto each hand over the big knuckles. This might be all you need
        Should've stopped after the first three words. That's all that needs to be said lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockwellblonde View Post
          Im pretty new to boxing, I go 3 times a week, all womens class. Its not a girly type britney spears type class however thank god. Ive been going a month now. I Recently switched to the mexican style handwraps from the regular cotton.

My question is regarding making my own gel knuckle inserts. I know some people like the Knuckle pads, and some are against them.

If you are for them, and advice on how to make your own?

If you are against them, why is that?
          I'm relatively new to boxing also and within months, was avoiding the bag due to how badly my knuckles hurt - like a deep bruise.

I tried a few different things but the perfect answer for me, was grabbing a pair of Scholl Party Feet - gel cushions for inside your high heels! I place them over my knuckles, under my wraps - and not a problem since!

Carol

Comment

Working...
          X