Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant come to terms with the torture of animals, its like a nightmare thats real.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant come to terms with the torture of animals, its like a nightmare thats real.

Any advice/

Sorry to be a downer but someone else made the thread so I may as well make it too.

Basically unbelievably cruel and sick things happen to our furry friends.

In China they torture dogs and cats to death before eating them, because they believe the Adrenalin makes the meat taste nicer and increases their potency. They do this to them in the thousands or even millions.

Cats are steamed to death, ie cooked alive. If youve ever put your hand over a kettle steaming briefly youll know how much this hurts. Imagine not being able to move away from the steam and it was engoulfing your whole body.

Dogs are slowly boiled alive in big pots, ever spill boiling water on yourself or even just put your hands into hot tap water, well boiling water is much much worse, imagine that engulfing your entire body, or slowly getting hotter and hotter.

Thats just a few of the ways they do it, there are many more.

Not to mention the sick stuff some westerners do.

I wish I could stop it. I wish it wasnt real. But it is real, its happening right now to hundreds of dogs and cats.

Humans can be truly evil.

Comment

I agree with you.

There really are some truly horrendous human beings out there.

I'd be in favour of capital punishment im cases of animal abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        I agree with you.

There really are some truly horrendous human beings out there.

I'd be in favor of capital punishment im cases of animal abuse.
        Me too brother me too, I think most people would be, its a shame we arnt calling the shots with regards to the law. We should be in a democracy. Nearly everyone wants harsher punishments for animal abuse and yet it doesn't happen. So much for a democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

1 more of millions that have had a similar or worse fate.

I sure hope eugenics takes off soon, [starting in China] and they remove cruelty and low intelligence form the gene pool.

Comment

I'm too busy having nightmares about human trafficking, sex slavery industry, pedophilia rings of abducted children etc. The amount of sick crimes our species are committing every single day is truly astounding.

But it has to be asked to OP, where are you getting this information about animal abuse from?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              I'm too busy having nightmares about human trafficking, sex slavery industry, pedophilia rings of abducted children etc. The amount of sick crimes our species are committing every single day is truly astounding.

But it has to be asked to OP, where are you getting this information about animal abuse from?
              I have watched many videos of cats dogs people etc being tortured, horrifically killed etc when I get depressed I look it up, its very real, the videos prove it and they are just the tip of the iceberg, for every scumbag that gets written about in the newspapers for torturing a cat or dog there are many others that have got away with it and are getting away with it.

For every video shot of that Leopard being burnt to death, there are many more that arnt recorded or dont get passed onto us in the west.

Its obvious they eat dog and cats in China, by the millions, its obvious they abuse them form all the footage. What we think of a horrific nightmare is daily routine for them.

Don't try to play it down in an attempt to save yourself form suffering, because in doing so you persuade others that the problem isnt real when it is, and then they are less motivated to do something about it. Very damaging to the cause.

Ive been desensitized to the current suffering of people, because I looked up how they used to torture people in medieval times, needless to say it was much worse back then, steaming people in a bronze bull, or pulling their guts out on a pulley etc has desensitized me to the suffering of people today,although people do suffer and more should be done to stop it. Theres too much concern for which celebrity is getting fat and which political leader is going to get elected and not enough for the real important causes like reducing suffering for people and animals.
              Last edited by AlexKid; 11-08-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                I have watched many videos of cats dogs people etc being tortured, horrifically killed etc when I get depressed I look it up, its very real, the videos prove it and they are just the tip of the iceberg, for every scumbag that gets written about in the newspapers for torturing a cat or dog there are many others that have got away with it and are getting away with it.

For every video shot of that Leopard being burnt to death, there are many more that arnt recorded or dont get passed onto us in the west.

Its obvious they eat dog and cats in China, by the millions, its obvious they abuse them form all the footage. What we think of a horrific nightmare is daily routine for them.

Don't try to play it down in an attempt to save yourself form suffering, because in doing so you persuade others that the problem isnt real when it is, and then they are less motivated to do something about it. Very damaging to the cause.
                So you saw some videos. You don't have official statistics? It's well known that many Chinese eats dogs and cats but for me to believe that they are all tortured to this level at such a massive scale would require more evidence than your emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  So you saw some videos. You don't have official statistics? It's well known that many Chinese eats dogs and cats but for me to believe that they are all tortured to this level at such a massive scale would require more evidence than your emotions.
                  Well its obvious you see all the cages the vast numbers, its not just a video, its a video showing vast numbers, hundreds of cats and dogs crammed into cages, thrown off the back of a truck their paws smashing on the concrete as the cage lands, 0 concern for their pain shown by the workers who obviously do this routinely. Youd have to be mad/dumb to not think that was reality, you really think that was a mock up.

Then you look at the cooking methods, cooked alive, tortured, sometimes even eaten alive, like moneys are tied down and their brains eaten while they are still alive etc.

The very luckiest ones are horribly abused and its all down hill from abuse at best to the worst kind of torture at worst, the worst being common place. [why the hell would they have a device that steams an animal alive if they dont use it routinely]
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 11-08-2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

That was horrific. What was the point of that? The worst part is, it survived that torture. People are ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X