No announcement yet.

Robert garcia said golovkin turned off the mexican fans when he kissed Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    So what if he likes Trump. Some of the shit Trump has said is true. Even family and friends that are Mexican(born in Mexico) agree with me.
    I completely agree, what Trump is saying is true that some people don't want to hear it is another thing. Robert Garcia is an idiot and I bet Triple G could ****ing care less.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
      No man, he was broad enough to make his opinion clear, and then he didnt take it back so he meant what he said, old racist Trump showed his true colors. He's probably ok with Aryan immigrants though... he's that kind of guy. The white supremacist kind.
      Only as Latino with a serious self hate problem can like Trump. Its along the lines with a black person trying to bleach his skin to look more white. The only reply for Trump coming from any Latino should be "go fku yourself!".
      Most of the Puerto Ricans I know like Trump and said they will vote for him, don't Angel and Danny Garcia share the same view as Trump seems they would be the type who would support trump, but after Trump was kissing GGG Angel might have switched his view he hates GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Most of the Puerto Ricans I know like Trump and said they will vote for him, don't Angel and Danny Garcia share the same view as Trump seems they would be the type who would support trump, but after Trump was kissing GGG Angel might have switched his view he hates GGG.
        Puerto Ricans are voting for trump because they hate Mexicans. If Trump becomes president the first thing he'll do is exile PR because they are in worst debt than Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          majority of Mexicans in the USA have a relative who is an illegal so for them it won't matter you are attacking close to home.

Trump could have worded it better, he screwed up in his delivery big time. Even though what a lot of his says is true about not allowing illegals or immigrants in with criminal history and drug cartels.

Its funny though with Robert Garcia dude listens to Narcocorridos yet crying about something Trump said about Mexicans glorifying the drug life. Garcia you freaking listen to that stuff and most of the Mexicans he hangs with love those narco culture stuff glorifying the illegals who smuggle drugs into America and kill people for cartels.
          ya but u got to realize its intentional trump is vague with a lot of it cause he knows he can tap into the idiots in america the racist ****s like he had some dude ask him when we can ban muslims in america **** like that. while i dont think trump is racist or anything he sure as hell knows how to word things to get these low life idiots to think he is. but who cares i come to boxing scene to get away from the sheeple politics

Comment

I dont think GGG has any idea about american politics.

Comment

no big deal...only 150K people watched so the damage isn't too bad

Comment

I think Golovkin definitely knows who he is. I think he was slightly star struck, and he's definitely not gonna confront him over political issues.

But IMO it was a mistake from Golovkin's team to even let it look as if Golovkin supports him. Although.. what could they have done? One of the richest, most powerful men in the US asks to see your fighter. You're on the spot. Saying "no" would have been making a statement as well. I don't approve of the meeting, but I don't think there's much they could have done - they took the less of two evils choice.

Comment

Working...
                X