Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you deserve to lose your job over this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Yes, just for being stupid and immature.
    This. Dumb asses.

Comment

From my understanding it is not even directed towards the women. Just meant to ruin their "reporting". Kind of like the whole "eff b1tches get money", which is not directed towards the women that may be standing around while you say it. What's really weird is the logic they use "What if I used that on your workplace, would you like it?" Nah, but reporting from public property doesn't make it your work place.

I think the Twitter "activists" will have their wish, guys losing their jobs and possibly homes etc etc.
      Last edited by Box-Office; 05-14-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        From my understanding it is not even directed towards the women. Just meant to ruin their "reporting". Kind of like the whole "eff b1tches get money", which is not directed towards the women that may be standing around while you say it. What's really weird is the logic they use "What if I used that on your workplace, would you like it?" Nah, but reporting from public property doesn't make it your work place.

I think the Twitter "activists" will have their wish, guys losing their jobs and possibly homes etc etc.
        They interfered with her ability to do her job...and she interfered with their ability to do their job. Just goes to show you how that works...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          They interfered with her ability to do her job...and she interfered with their ability to do their job. Just goes to show you how that works...
          Lol well said. They're ****in idiots, they get no sympathy from me. Just a bunch of drunken goofs who act stupid, can't stand those types.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-...494923?fref=ts

HAHAHA! On his way back to getting his job with 18 likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn McEnroe View Post
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-...494923?fref=ts

HAHAHA! On his way back to getting his job with 18 likes!
              Yeah right...like Facebook likes will over-ride management's decision on this. Imagine when these ass-holes go on job interviews and are asked the reason why they left their previous jobs...and they have to say because they made morons of themselves on National TV and management decided they were afraid how their behaviour as managers impacts other employees and they are basically a liability...how this effects their employability?

Their run at being unemployable will make TheGR8TESTOAT's over-qualified run of unemployment seem like a 3 day long weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                Oh they also got banned from all future Leafs/Toronto FC/Raptors games
                In other words, it's worth it then?

Comment

Yeah right...like Facebook likes will over-ride management's decision on this. Imagine when these ass-holes go on job interviews and are asked the reason why they left their previous jobs...and they have to say because they made morons of themselves on National TV and management decided they were afraid how their behaviour as managers impacts other employees and they are basically a liability...how this effects their employability?

Their run at being unemployable will make TheGR8TESTOAT's over-qualified run of unemployment seem like a 3 day long weekend.
                  Haha ****in died

Comment

So in the end, the guy got ****ed in HIS pu.ssy for being an idiot.

Comment

LOL

Interestingly enough Shawn just thought it was funny and didn't even say the actual thing. She approached him with a camera and it wasn't even live, but a recording. A set up really.

Their/his work has nothing to do with this. He was identified as Hydro One employee by Twitter warriors, which is really reaching. Banning them from games made sense as a punishment, but oh well what's done is done.

I think people are only enraged as it is a female reporter and twisted this in to an incident of sexual harassment. What really is intriguing is if it was a female who had done it to a male reporter would she have faced the same scrutiny? Something to ponder.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Lol well said. They're ****in idiots, they get no sympathy from me. Just a bunch of drunken goofs who act stupid, can't stand those types.
                      I doubt his employment at Hydro One has any direct correlation with your bills. The key my friend is voting in Tories. My boy Hudak was too realistic for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X