Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever feel paranoid when taking drugs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw, at this point I feel like i've seen everything, been through everything.

Whenever I feel a bad trip coming on, I just relax, tell myself to calm down because I've already been through the worst and conquered it, and it goes away and I continue galaxy soul surfing.

Bad trips intensify when you feel your hold on yourself slipping and you're afraid of where it will take you. The harder you hold on to yourself, the more the fear and the pain will magnify. The only remedy is to let go entirely.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-26-2015, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      1. Makes thread about how he feels like killing people all the time
      2. Uploads profile picture; firearm
      3. Makes thread about how he gets paranoid on drugs and hides sidearm in jacket

#NothingToDoWithIt
      hahaha fu ck . Hands down the funniest thing I read all day

Comment

On and off....sometimes I smoke and I dont want to be around anybody who didnt smoke with me....be hella paranoid

Comment

It's part of getting high, mayne.

I went on some seriously ridiculous coke binges years back -- binges that crossed into multiple days, and I was venturing into hallucination territory. Seeing shadows that weren't there (due to lack of sleep) and peeping out the blinds for hours on end thinking the cops would be raiding me at any second...I felt like Ray Liotta at the end of Goodfellas.

I put those days behind me because it was clear I couldn't handle it. I always wanted another bag. And for f**k's sake, those f**king comedowns were hellish. Some people can do it responsibly. I couldn't. I was like a gotdamn crack head on that ish.

Now I just drink and f**k with the occasional psychedelic if I can ever come across them.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
              Have you ever taken some drugs and your personality changes like you become hyper alert and your looking at the other people with distrust and looking around the room for weapons and how close you are to them then you pick up a weapon and hide it under your jacket in case someone tries to mess with you and you can hurt them. Ever feel paranoid when taking drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                It's part of getting high, mayne.

I went on some seriously ridiculous coke binges years back -- binges that crossed into multiple days, and I was venturing into hallucination territory. Seeing shadows that weren't there (due to lack of sleep) and peeping out the blinds for hours on end thinking the cops would be raiding me at any second...I felt like Ray Liotta at the end of Goodfellas.

I put those days behind me because it was clear I couldn't handle it. I always wanted another bag. And for f**k's sake, those f**king comedowns were hellish. Some people can do it responsibly. I couldn't. I was like a gotdamn crack head on that ish.

Now I just drink and f**k with the occasional psychedelic if I can ever come across them.
                Hahaha epic, I wanna sig that, it's so true haha.

Comment

Oh boy, Elliot Rodgers 2.0

Comment

I had a mate go completely nuts on weed. He would lie on the floor screaming thinking people were stabbing him and sit there telling peopple to shut up when there was no one there and run and hode in his closet and ****.

In between he'd be perfectly normal, then bang full psycho!! It was pretty bad. He ended up ok once he got off it but was in an institution for a while.

He started out just getting paranoid people were watching him and talking about him too.

I would seriously give up that **** if i was you TS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      And for f**k's sake, those f**king comedowns were hellish.
                      Damn you just gave me flashbacks. Coming down off benders is rough. Especially when you come down for like two days. Bad hangovers are nothing compared to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X