Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Dana White Quit Talking About Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana White is actually a big boxing fan.

Comment

Napoleon Complex.

Comment

Because he mad that his predictions of boxing falling off are proving false.

Boxing been around for centuries.

MMA is a dying fad.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
          Dana White is actually a big boxing fan.
          You really wouldn't think that considering the constant jabs he throws.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
            Because he mad that his predictions of boxing falling off are proving false.

Boxing been around for centuries.

MMA is a dying fad.
            Agree completely.

Comment

Mixed fighting has been around for centuries and NHB for many decades, the UFC for over 20 years now. That's NOT a fad.

Comment

Ufc is trash.

Comment

Boxing fans with nothing better to do than be haters lately. I guess the Mayweather fight wasn't enough of a distraction for them. Maybe if they had someone besides him and Pacquiao that could do a decent amount of PPV buys, they wouldn't be so pissed off all the time.

Comment

The funny thing about the haters is that they conveniently forget that people said the same thing about boxing in its early days about how it was a fad, wouldn't last, was barbaric and should be banned. That's why it took until 1980 for the World Boxing Hall of Fame to start and until 1990 for the International Boxing Hall of Fame to open. Now they're perpetuating the same hate once placed on their beloved sport. Kind of like how someone becomes racist later in life because people of other races were racist towards them in the past. In closing, they're just pathetic haters with short memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      The funny thing about the haters is that they conveniently forget that people said the same thing about boxing in its early days about how it was a fad, wouldn't last, was barbaric and should be banned. That's why it took until 1980 for the World Boxing Hall of Fame to start and until 1990 for the International Boxing Hall of Fame to open. Now they're perpetuating the same hate once placed on their beloved sport. Kind of like how someone becomes racist later in life because people of other races were racist towards them in the past. In closing, they're just pathetic haters with short memories.
                      MMA is here to stay and I'm glad it is. There's this myth that you can't be a fan of boxing AND a fan of MMA. Untrue, I like both sports, love boxing a lot more but I'm biased because of my background.

Dana White loves boxing and was a former amateur boxer. Most MMA guys that I train talk about up coming boxing matches all the time and I even went to see the Mayweather fight with 2 MMA pro's from the gym.

You little kids that want to pit MMA vs boxing are not only stupid, you are hurting your own sport. I believe that the UFC has influenced boxing in a positive way and think Dana White has done an amazing job with promoting his sport.

Boxing learned from that, even Oscar said it once in an interview and the brand that the UFC has created is something we need in boxing.

Stop being little stupid children and learn to appreciate and accept both. Apples and oranges and there's plenty of room for both of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X