Who would win Danny garcia vs JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Who do you think
    Marquez would whip him... Idk y an elite champions status drops 2-3 levels when they lose... If anything Marquez was 2-3 levels above Garcia... So they are now on an even playing field but Marquez still edges out the win...

Comment

Garcia ko's Marquez right now.

Comment

Vs Garcia

with VADA or not?

I'll go with Maroid if there's no VADA testing.

Comment

this is a fight team garcia should be asking gbp for. more exposure for danny and if he wins a floyd fight would be the next logical step.

Comment

wow marquez loses a close fight to a slick 30 year old in his prime and all of a sudden he gets demolished by garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
              Honestly, and I'm not just hating.

Marquez would get tossed out of the ring like Morales did in their second fight,.

Marquez should have retired after the Pac KO, he showed a lot of decline in that fight before the KO.

Compare Marquez in the 3rd Pac fight to the one against Bradley....and it wasn't just Bradley, Marquez has lost his legs, he has toothpick legs and he can't cut the ring off anymore. He needs a farewell fight and to retire.
              marquez lost his legs at like 33 bro, log off and go inject yourself with a syringe full of air.

Comment

This would be a great fight for Garcia to enter 147.

Comment

Great fight. Garcia proof me wrong with the Matthysse fight. I give it split decision Garcia.

Comment

Both guys wanna time you and at you

I cant see either wanting to lead
                    So they would box

Comment

I think Garcia would have to be the favorite, it would be interesting though but I think it would be a very good spot for the younger fresher man.

Comment

Working...
                      X