No announcement yet.

The jab doesn't work on the street?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    who throws a jab nowadays? bottle to the head then kick to the nuts & go for a beer...
    in the words of Ron Burgundy, you may want to lay low for a while because you're probably wanted for murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Pay for my ticket and i'll slap you silly. don't try to duck like PB32 though
      Pay for your ticket?

I want to fight you, not pamper you.

Spend some of that army money and give me a call when you here. Pfft!

Comment

I've used a jab plenty of times in a real fight. You can't just throw haymakers the whole fight, that only works if you fighting somebody that can't fight.

Comment

It works, I would always have my back hand after though. The guys much bigger whos overweight I would switch and use my back hand as my jab for more damage. Just hit,run and repeat because their much slower.

Comment

i have won most of my fights thanks to jab because most of the people just comes on swinging and lunging in. just jab a little to make his face bleed and then finish it of with sexy right hand punch.

it is such an satisfaction when you being 160 lbs guy have laid out 200 lbs fckr who thought that he is gonna whoop you just because of his size.

Comment

i have won most of my fights thanks to jab because most of the people just comes on swinging and lunging in. just jab a little to make his face bleed and then finish it of with sexy right hand punch.

it is such an satisfaction when you being 160 lbs guy have laid out 200 lbs fckr who thought that he is gonna whoop you just because of his size.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Pay for your ticket?

I want to fight you, not pamper you.

Spend some of that army money and give me a call when you here. Pfft!
                Yeah that's what you Brits do right? Say you wanna fight, offer to pay for the ticket, and then punk out. That's what i've learned from PB32 so that's the only example I have to go by. Plus it's only Ryan Air man, that crap is cheap.
                Last edited by Rip Chudd; 02-01-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Fell like a sack of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Fuk man, warn people that it's not safe for work you dumbass......

did you almost get caught?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I've used it in a street fight before, had great success with it. Plus it's always good when I wanna keep your mom at bay.
                      how'd i miss this? i use the jab to keep your wifey in line.

you're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X