Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Klitschko's get treated unfairly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    This "Jedi Vader" alt of yours should be banned. According to the rules we're not supposed to use alts.

But someone first needs to report you to the mods so they can check your "Jedi Vader" IP address.
    What the frig are you waffling on about???

This is my one and only account and I'd be delighted for ALL of the mods to triple check my IP address.

Coming from you with countless alts it's a bit hypocritical to say the least.

Furthermore, I bet you took me off ignore just to type that gibberish.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      The criticism they get is pretty stupid. They are both great fighters and great ambassadors for the sport. If they were based in America or were actually american they would be the most celebrated sportsmen on earth.
      thats the truth. the k-bros been dominating for a while. they fight all comers & defend against everyone.... their talent level is unmatched.

Comment

Someone here was on a mission to get all the Klitschko fans banned, he succeeded in getting most of us at least temporarily banned (even Ukraine's top MMA fighter (who is back now) and the boxingscene account of rock star Phil Anselmo).

But that guy ended up getting a much-deserved 3 month ban himself, although he's back now.
        He was on BS? If so that's awesome. One of the greatest frontmen in any genre of music.

Comment

Wladimir was underrated for a while but I think most people recognize him as a top five P4per and future HOF'er.

His brother, as I always maintain, is a paper champ who is incredibly overrated--with one of the most laughably embarrassing resumes of a champ in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            He was on BS? If so that's awesome. One of the greatest frontmen in any genre of music.
            He has a column on boxing1nsider.com

Here he is:

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              These guys are gentleman, they fight anybody/everybody, no problem!
              This isn't actually true though, is it?

Comment

I treat them fairly, its their fans that get "over protective" about them! This poster writes a thread a week on how great they are, he's like the "town crier"! If you say it enough, it must be true??? hahahaha!!!
                Two great big awkward guys who without their height would be unknown!
                Watch them throw their right hand and step right over their lead foot! This isn't "Walkin" its "Boxing" as in the "boxers step" never cross over, never step over!! Thats the very first thing you learn in boxing, very first!!
                I give them credit for their accomplishments but to praise them as great talents is ridiculous! Just watch them box and evaluate their techniques & methods! Their crude and unpolished at best, they are tall and have learned to stand their ground (don't move forward while punching) shot their jab!! Their height dictates that their opponents come to them so they've learned to stand their ground. Other than that they can't move forward they can't move back and their not moving laterially throwing multiple jabs then stepping in for 4 punch combos. If they did all that at once they'd fall out of the ring!!

good luck to them, they're nice young men! Great boxers they are NOT! This OP needs to wipe the brown off his nose and stop whining!

Ray Corso

Comment

He has a column on boxing1nsider.com

Here he is:

Yeah I saw that just before the Wlad-Haye fight. Phil sure knows his Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    Yeah I saw that just before the Wlad-Haye fight. Phil sure knows his Boxing.
                    He was Louisiana Gold Gloves champion, but then he chose a career as a rock star over boxing.

Comment

They are boring especially Wla, who has no inside game

Haye Vs Wlad, was his chance to prove he was a great champion, but instead he fought scared. Wlad has no inside game thus makes him boring to watch, every time Haye got on the inside Wlad leant on him with all his weight.

Wlad vs Haye wasnt one sided at all, one guy just happened to have a jab, and was unwilling to engage or take a risk to get Haye out of there.

Comment

Working...
                      X