• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    This round summed up the fight.

haye was scared

Wlad was scared.

I have no idea why people trash both Hopkins and Calzaghe for a boring fight.. but refuse to trash WLAD AND Haye.. Not just Haye.

Wladimir have had a history of boring fights.... he fought like this against Sultan as well and Sultan wasn't even anywhere near as dangerous as Haye.

Haye-Wlad share 50-50 of the blame for this disgraceful fight.
    Their reasoning is that Wlad is a known coward that cheats to stop others landing on his glass chin, so it's expected for him to fight like a pusy. They ridicule other fighters that can't get past Wlad's cheating tactics and believe it's the other fighters lack of boxing ability is the reason when it clearly isn't, it's a stretch to even consider the big cheating lump a "boxer" because what he does in the ring isn't boxing.

Comment

Wlad is a big ***** i will keep on saying it.

Vitali i give credit, when in the ring, he goes to knock the bells out of his opponents and tries to put on a show, even if his opponents are bums, he does his best.

Wlad vs Haye is prime example of why i think Wlad is a load of ****e. The guy got away with illegal leaning in every round and only 1 point was deducted. Haye landed more power shots on him, the only thing Wlad landed more was his Jab...He has no inside game therefore doesnt want to get into a fight and also he knows he has a glass jaw.

If Haye had applied a tiny but more pressure i have no doubt in my mind Wlad would have been forced to fight and got KO'd...Wlad doesnt want to get back in the ring with Haye, however if Haye beats his brother then Wlad will have no choice.

Comment

That one clean punch wasn't enough for Haye to take the round for me. Wlad landed more jabs and controlled the engagement. Had Haye backing up for a good period of the round. Wlad took the round with his ring generalship.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          This round summed up the fight.

haye was scared

Wlad was scared.

I have no idea why people trash both Hopkins and Calzaghe for a boring fight.. but refuse to trash WLAD AND Haye.. Not just Haye.

Wladimir have had a history of boring fights.... he fought like this against Sultan as well and Sultan wasn't even anywhere near as dangerous as Haye.

Haye-Wlad share 50-50 of the blame for this disgraceful fight.
          Obviously winning the fight wide counts. Also Wlad didn't show us his toe, that's a plus

Comment

Let's hope we don't get Wlad-Haye II

Comment

Working...
            X