No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Threatens Juanma With One Year Ban For Ref Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    You know, I was thinking if Juanma gets banned that's 0-4 for TR. First when Juanma suffered his first loss, second the Gamboa-Rios possibly not happening, third Juanma's 2nd loss + his post fight interview and now him being banned. I love it.
    So you're happy a good fight for boxing in Rios Gamboa is off and a exciting fighter will be banned? lol at these so called boxing fans who root for promoters because of their favorite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
      I still don't understand the whole "gambler" thing? How does he know this information about the referee? And what was he implying that the man's gambling addiction, true or falste had anything to do with the outcome of the fight?
      the ref was nice enough to give the full 10 count before even calling it...if i made the call, i wouldve stopped it after counting down to five...cuz thats all i needed to see of his woobling azz.

Comment

i find it kinda weird to want to ban juanma for a year for saying what he did...cuz im thinking what mayweather jr have said and still continue to say about pac using illegal substance is just as bad, or maybe worse, as juanma's comments...if they ban juanma, mayweather jr should be banned as well, following his jail sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
          i find it kinda weird to want to ban juanma for a year for saying what he did...cuz im thinking what mayweather jr have said and still continue to say about pac using illegal substance is just as bad, or maybe worse, as juanma's comments...if they ban juanma, mayweather jr should be banned as well, following his jail sentence.
          If that were the case then fighters would be getting banned all the time for saying greasy stuff to each other in and through the media. Referee is an official of the sport and a veteran. Lopez just is a sore loser and a cry baby because if the ref let the fight go on then Salido would have used Lopez as a welcome mat.
          Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-14-2012, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X