Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumors Swirl of an Alleged Shakira & Pique Sex Tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall stop holding the footage for ransom and hook it up with a link.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      lol the only nudity in the video is from the gay soccer guy jamming his dick down Shakira's throat

real let down
      You're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
        You're pathetic.
        no you

Comment

maniac my chola hook me up

ill send u points if i like it

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            no you
            Screencap the first shot if there is no D1CK in it. Proof you have the video. If you do, you should be sharing with your fellow forum members. If not then shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              I have no idea who Piqué is but if it's only an oral sex video that's a massive let down, as everyone here wants to see her get pounded from behind!
              I concur, her ass it what's great about her.

Comment

I'd hand my account over for sextapes of Beyoncé and Shakira getting pounded doggy-style...and excuse my immaturity, but that'd be a sweet ass video.

Mmmmmmmm...

EDIT: Never mind, I think I found it. It might be just some similar-looking **** actress, but it sure looks like her. The video features Shakira in a white babydoll giving a bj to a naked man. Not much else. Pretty disappointing. Then she ends up doing the "cowgirl" sex position. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her right buttcheek. I googled to see if Shakira has any tattoos but everywhere it says she doesn't. So...my guess is that the video's fake. On top of that, you then have her getting pounded doggystyle and then in the "reverse cowgirl" position. These guys look like professionals. It doesn't "look" like a leaked videotape, not like the Pamela Anderson one or the Paris Hilton one, where it was just raw footage with bad lighting and camera angles. This one looks too good to be true. I'd post a link, but...you know, boxingscene's rules.
                Last edited by TintaBoricua; 01-24-2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Hook me up Tinta!

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                    I'd hand my account over for sextapes of Beyoncé and Shakira getting pounded doggy-style...and excuse my immaturity, but that'd be a sweet ass video.

Mmmmmmmm...

EDIT: Never mind, I think I found it. It might be just some similar-looking **** actress, but it sure looks like her. The video features Shakira in a white babydoll giving a bj to a naked man. Not much else. Pretty disappointing. Then she ends up doing the "cowgirl" sex position. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her right buttcheek. I googled to see if Shakira has any tattoos but everywhere it says she doesn't. So...my guess is that the video's fake. On top of that, you then have her getting pounded doggystyle and then in the "reverse cowgirl" position. These guys look like professionals. It doesn't "look" like a leaked videotape, not like the Pamela Anderson one or the Paris Hilton one, where it was just raw footage with bad lighting and camera angles. This one looks too good to be true. I'd post a link, but...you know, boxingscene's rules.

that's not shakira but sky lopez:

Comment

wow just post the damn link

Comment

Working...
                      X