No announcement yet.

"I don't care if i lose...." - Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesher View Post
    To be honest mate, I don't think Floyd think's Manny is on anything at all. Manny has made enough concessions for Floyd and all these road blocks are just Floyd moving the goal posts.

I don't think Floyd is scared of fighting Manny BUT i do think he is scared of losing to Manny on points. Manny has the workrate to do enough to win close rounds against a low output (albeit accurate) opponent. This is Floyd's true fear, losing his marketing potential.
    great post

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Floyd's just a real disappointment, at least his nuthuggers are getting to see there are no nuts to hug.
      This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        If he just wants to fight he should give into Mayweathers demand of no cut off date.
        He called Floyd's bluff and agreed to testing, what more do you want? 90/10 in favour of floyd? Floyd had the chance and instead decided it'd be better to take a vacation in Puerto Rico.

Comment

He called Floyd's bluff and agreed to testing, what more do you want? 90/10 in favour of floyd? Floyd had the chance and instead decided it'd be better to take a vacation in Puerto Rico.
          He agreed to 14 days after Mayweather already said he woudn't accept it in future, if he just wants to fight and give the fans what they want he should have agreed before the offer was off the table.

Comment

Hey, at least he ACTUALLY FIGHTS THE GUY after the negotiations are agreed upon.
            That's because Hatton agreed to took a lower split. Manny had more leverage, and he got what he asked for. He can't do the same to Floyd, that's why he and his team need the Media to try to force Floyd to agree to their demands.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
              Bull****. If he wasn't concerned about losing, how do you explain catch weights?
              pac has only fought one catchweight fight, Floyd has fought one as well so, where's your logic in that?

Comment

Floyd is a fraud chicken. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  That's because Hatton agreed to took a lower split. Manny had more leverage, and he got what he asked for. He can't do the same to Floyd, that's why he and his team need the Media to try to force Floyd to agree to their demands.
                  Really? I'm pretty sure Hatton said the split was 50/50.

Comment

if floyd is so great why would he need so many demands? it just shows that hes a *****...and his just a boxer

Comment

i kind of blame both fighters, BUT, Floyd more. I blame Pac a little bit for not agreeing to the terms since the beginning, rather than late but you've got to blame Floyd for not accepting even after Pac agreed to testing, at least what Floyd had requested.

Comment

Working...
                      X