Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik is sooo overrated! Can a Pavlik fan tell me why you believe in him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuz he put down Taylor twice

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
      I was at Pavlik-Taylor I, rooting for Kelly. It was the first time I'd ever been to a fight of any kind. If you were there that night, you'd be a fan also. Anyway, even if I wasn't, he is one of the most exciting fighters in boxing, whether you like his fight choices or not. He's fun to watch. Plus, he's a white American, which I'm not going to lie definitely helps me identify with the guy more. I'm not placing that as the main reason, but it's a factor, and I'm only saying that because it's the truth that most people wouldn't care to mention.
      yeah, white Americans tend to be poor boxers.

softer than Europeans on the whole.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
        On a serious note,pavlik is the only thing standing in the way of the Punisher as middleweight champ!!Since Martinez looked amazing against the Punisher,it gave the pavlik hopefuls,loads of,well,hope!!Now everyone seems to forget that styles make fights & pavlik can in no way emulate Martinez & if he ever stops floyding the Punisher,he gets his belts taken!!

This is factually correct. Pavlik is SLOOOOOOOOOOW. Especially compared to Martinez. He can't slip a punch to save his life. All these little f@ggots who abandoned boxing once their white hero Pavlik got his soul taken by Hopkins are coming back and saying that Pavlik will KO Williams because Paul was just in a tough fight against a really tough style - a style that Pavlik can't emulate. Nothing has changed. Paul still beats Pavlik unless for some weird reason he can't take Kelly's power, which seems unlikely. Plus, I don't see Kelly landing THAT much on Paul since he has shown the ability to see and slip punches with greater consistency. He still gets hit by fast guys, not guys like Pavlik. You need more than a right hand to beat The Punisher.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Marvelous View Post
          This is factually correct. Pavlik is SLOOOOOOOOOOW. Especially compared to Martinez. He can't slip a punch to save his life. All these little f@ggots who abandoned boxing once their white hero Pavlik got his soul taken by Hopkins are coming back and saying that Pavlik will KO Williams because Paul was just in a tough fight against a really tough style - a style that Pavlik can't emulate. Nothing has changed. Paul still beats Pavlik unless for some weird reason he can't take Kelly's power, which seems unlikely. Plus, I don't see Kelly landing THAT much on Paul since he has shown the ability to see and slip punches with greater consistency. He still gets hit by fast guys, not guys like Pavlik. You need more than a right hand to beat The Punisher.
          You don't think Pavlik could rock Williams at middleweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
            yeah, white Americans tend to be poor boxers.

softer than Europeans on the whole.
            True. I think Euros are much more tougher than white Americans when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Working...
            X