Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heres the VIDEO of Roy Jones being Knocked out..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres the VIDEO of Roy Jones being Knocked out..

He wasnt even knocked out like how people made it seem..he just seemed to give up and keep his arms high after the first shot..i hate saying this but he needs to fight another nobody and go out wit a atleast win..theres no way i see his ego retiring after losing in the 1st damn round...damn it Roy..

i want you to look at this video again.. the shot was landed to the back of the head.... danny green never hit roy clean and to stop the fight was some bull****... this wouldnt have happened if the fight took place in the states cuz that was clearly a shot to the back of the hed... Im a fighter and i have been hit in the back of the head like that and you momentarily blacked ut for a seond because the back of the head is a real snesitive spot especially for a old man like jones... and he did really good covering up and didnt eat any shot except to the body... they need to review this fight... they robbed roy!!!

Comment

james toney got hit allot of time on the back of his head when he fought peter, roy just isn't a warrior. When things get hard he quits

Comment

That punch looks to be the back of the head, Danny Green should have been Dq'd.

Comment

Originally posted by mikenorfcutt7 View Post
          i want you to look at this video again.. the shot was landed to the back of the head.... danny green never hit roy clean and to stop the fight was some bull****... this wouldnt have happened if the fight took place in the states cuz that was clearly a shot to the back of the hed... Im a fighter and i have been hit in the back of the head like that and you momentarily blacked ut for a seond because the back of the head is a real snesitive spot especially for a old man like jones... and he did really good covering up and didnt eat any shot except to the body... they need to review this fight... they robbed roy!!!
          Did look like an odd shot, I need to see it again.

That said, that fight had to be stopped, if you don't throw shots back you cease to be competitive - doesn't matter imo if it's the 1st minute of the fight or the last.

That's a brit ref btw, they do tend to air on side of caution - I think they're right.

Comment

Originally posted by mikenorfcutt7 View Post
            He ate several uppercuts.

Comment

it was an equilibrium shot that did jones in.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                He ate several uppercuts.
                And would he have ate them if he wasn't hit in the back of the head?
                Ever been hit in the back of the head by a professional fighter?

Comment

He got hit in the temple. I watched the fight on PPV and another angle shows the punch landing on the temple.

Roy had no complants on the stoppage in today's papers in Sydney.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                    And would he have ate them if he wasn't hit in the back of the head?
                    Ever been hit in the back of the head by a professional fighter?
                    Hit him behind the ear - a legitimate place for a punch to land.

Also tends to end fights from the few times I've seen it happen. Flukey punch to land in such a small target area but that's how it goes unfortunetely.

If any fighter gets hit there by a decent puncher they are in major trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X