Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget about pac: Floyd fans answer this directly....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For every Tunney/Carnivore there are 5 black disillusional posters

Comment

Everyone started to hate on Pavlik when he got too cocky

Comment

Originally posted by Fidday View Post
        cause nobody likes cocky and arrogant people. i said name me white fighters who are like floyd and you gave me gatti and some guy nobody knows.
        Your knowlege of boxing is obviously very limited, not my fault you dont know who that fighter is. And you dont know me nor my race so take your keyboard warriorism somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Your knowlege of boxing is obviously very limited, not my fault you dont know who that fighter is. And you dont know me nor my race so take your keyboard warriorism somewhere else.
          I'll make sure to talk to you after kessler beats up ward

Comment

To answer your question in my view, a lot (not most and not everybody) people don't like his self-confident, braggadocios, self-loathing, etc, etc., whatever you wanna call it, nature. Those are qualities that, based on human nature since the beginning of time, are threatening to other humans in some shape or form. It all depends on how it's being delivered and how people choose to perceive it. It's always a choice.

Even though, his nature doesn't affect the lives of those who live thousands of miles away and don't know him or have walked in his shoes, many of those who are aware of him choose to be affected by his words or his actions either positively or negatively.

Some people just wish he would go away and disappear because they find that the criticism geared toward him has no effect on him or his well being.

Criticism seems to slide off of him like rain on stone. And he doesn't seem make an effort to please everyone who launches criticism at him.

Point being -- You cannot like everyone and You cannot please everyone.

That's not how the world works. Never has.

Solution: Accept him for what he is and what he has done -- Learn from it ... or ....

Change the channel.

But, that's not easy to do because people will still make positive or negative threads about him everyday.

Comment

I don't hate Floyd. I'm just not a fan. That's all. I already know Floyd doesn't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                I would like to know also. He was very respectful to Marquez and even acknowledged that he was the bigger man. Still, alot of people hated him.

That is a big misconception; that someone would buy a PPV event to see someone lose. I dislike Calzaghe and I wouldn't pay $49.95/ 60 to see him lose. I'm sure some people do that but not nearly the amount of people we think.
                Gayweather stans are either moronic or they just have a short memory.

I DONT GET CREDIT COZ IM BLACK

EMMANUEL STEWARD IS AN UNCLE TOM

IM BETTER THAN ROBINSON AND ALI

IM NOT FIGHTING TO PROVE TO THE FANS WHOS THE BEST

Stick that up will ya?

Or not.

Comment

Working...
                X