Why Did Miranda Lose to Pavlik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
    He just lost to a better fighter.
    its good to see most of us recognize that Pavlik was too much for him. I havent seen any excuses issued from pantera so I'll assume he feels the same but beat up and swollen too. I gaurantee you that Pavlik aint feelin the best tonight either. He took quite a few shots also

Comment

Miranda fan!!!

Pavlik was the better man on the night!!! Damn he can bang an take a good shot too!!! He should have no problem with that white hype ****!!!! I hadnt even heard of him until this fight!!! Because of this!!! But i knew who Miranda was!!! I hope to see him fight on pay per view again!!!! Miranda is still exciting to watch and i would watch a rematch any day!!!

Comment

That fight should've been the main event...

Comment

Miranda is one dimensional. Unfortunately at the highest level you'll get found out.

Pavlik looks a bit more well schooled but the jury is out for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
            Ive seen Pavlik fight a couple of times, and each time I thought, man this dude is going to get caught by a hard hitting / better fighter. He seems a little slow to me, or did. So I was really paying attention to his fight last night. I still think a speedster will give him problems, yet the guy is always throwing shots. And most of them are well placed. Couple that with power and I see why he is kicking so much ass.
            Last night Pavlik showed he is a top contender, and was just a better fighter than Miranda.
            i agree but it did look like miranda hit harder he just didint have any accuracy

Comment

I think Miranda has a place in boxing but I've always said he is overrated because he has a suspect chin. All it took was someone that can hit hard to expose that. Miranda lost to a better fighter!

Comment

He is the better boxer overall. He had a gameplan and stuck to it.

Comment

if miranda had some skill he would have .....its clear he hits harder and it is also clear he cant really box....................he got schooled...........i still like miranda better

Comment

Miranda lost to the better boxer. But I also believe that he focused way too much on fighting Taylor. I agreed with you $in that during the last press conference that Miranda should've been directing his attention to his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
                      Ive seen Pavlik fight a couple of times, and each time I thought, man this dude is going to get caught by a hard hitting / better fighter. He seems a little slow to me, or did. So I was really paying attention to his fight last night. I still think a speedster will give him problems, yet the guy is always throwing shots. And most of them are well placed. Couple that with power and I see why he is kicking so much ass.
                      Last night Pavlik showed he is a top contender, and was just a better fighter than Miranda.
                      I hear what you're saying. I seen Pavlick fight Pierre, who had good head movement, quick jabs, but swings wide and no power. I thought the same thing. Someone who throws quick, snappy, straight hands has a shot on Pavlick. For now, I see 'The Ghost" with a huge reach, height, and plain 'ol good boxing skills above the rest. IMO I still think Miranda (with a good game plan) can take him. At the very least "decision" Pavlick.

Comment

Working...
                      X