Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what did you do first? lose your virginity or have your first kiss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First girl I have ever kissed was in my babysitters house, the lady that was babysitting me was also babysitting her grandaughter. I made out with the old lady.

Lol jk the grandaughter took me to her room to play hide and seek in the dark and there we started kissing lolol.

Comment

Kissed way before ****ed. W*cked-off way before kissed:wank:. I just wish I was one of those 14 year olds with a sexy pedophile female teacher. The luck of some mother ****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        First girl I have ever kissed was in my babysitters house, the lady that was babysitting me was also babysitting her grandaughter. I made out with the old lady.

Lol jk the grandaughter took me to her room to play hide and seek in the dark and there we started kissing lolol.
        You got raped by your uncle 2 years before that though. So you did lose your virginity before you kissed a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
          You got raped by your uncle 2 years before that though. So you did lose your virginity before you kissed a girl.
          Correction, you got raped by my uncle, his wife raped me.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
            How do you lose your virginity before your first kiss unless you lose your virginity to a hooker?
            some hookers do offer the girlfriend experience.that way you kiss then grab her boobs then you finger**** her then you **** her with your penis.

Comment

When I was 4 I talked the little girl who lived behind us into kissing my p*cker through the chain link fence. Can I count that as a bl*w-job and a kiss? It was kinda like she smelled it(surely it smelled like piss), krinkled her nose and then gave it an uninspired peck one time. Hey, it was the best(needless to say--only) head I'd gotten up to that point though! I never ran into that girl as I got older or I'd have hit her up for a real blow--and some a*s!
              Last edited by TheMexHurricane; 12-09-2010, 02:24 PM. Reason: add on

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
                some hookers do offer the girlfriend experience.that way you kiss then grab her boobs then you finger**** her then you **** her with your penis.

Comment

Working...
                X