• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    Senial?

WTF does that mean?
    listen to him in horus' first show.

he doesn't sound like the sharpest tool on the shed.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
      PBF is a coward. Floyd has no heart, or balls. It's really such a shame he acts like this. All the talent in the world..and for what? To refuse the biggest fights? Man the **** up, and take the fight floyd. He has disgusted me, and now i hope Manny knocks him tfo!
      because he asked for a drug test?? because he feels that he'd be at a disadvatange if he doesnt?? r u serious?? No 1 knows 100 percent if manny is or isnt on roids so why not just put it 2 bed?? what if he is on roids? thats cheating and of course floyd will lose.....just clear it up...you guys just want to let the accusations of steroids go...but it doesnt work like that...

manny needs to man up and take it if he has nothing to hide

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Too many demands....OMG...ridiculous demands.

1. He needs to call me out then I will fight him
        2. I want March date (Date Pac came up with)
        3. 154 weight limit (The fight is at 147, So Pac got his demand, right?)
        4. 10 oz gloves (The fight is 8 oz gloves. so pac got his demand, right?)
        5. Olympic standard testing
        6. Random blood drawing (Same as 5)

Pac Asked for a 10 Million penalty, and it was accepted the same day.
        Last edited by DE100; 12-23-2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

the 154 limit was a rumor...and theres a argument about gloves every fight....march was agreed to by both camps...you pac dickryders are ridicoulus

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Jay View Post
            because he asked for a drug test?? because he feels that he'd be at a disadvatange if he doesnt?? r u serious?? No 1 knows 100 percent if manny is or isnt on roids so why not just put it 2 bed?? what if he is on roids? thats cheating and of course floyd will lose.....just clear it up...you guys just want to let the accusations of steroids go...but it doesnt work like that...

manny needs to man up and take it if he has nothing to hide
            manny has passed every test he has been given, and those required by the sanctioning bodies. Any moron with 1/2 a brain (you not included obviously)knows that floyd is just punking out as usual. Unless YOU or the rest of these douchebags have proof of anything that warrants additional tests, and not bs accusations by SR(very credible source....NOT) stfu, and speak when spoken 2 boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Jay View Post
              the 154 limit was a rumor...and theres a argument about gloves every fight....march was agreed to by both camps...you pac dickryders are ridicoulus
              lol I know, but Pac fans dont understand if they say Mayweather wanted 154 and 10 oz, that means in the end PAC got what he wanted, his demands of 147 and 8 oz were accepted, along with a $10 Million penalty. So what demands has Mayweather got in the fight?? Oh yeah his name is first, yet he is suppose to be the one with all the demands .

Comment

Working...
              X