Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which are you more comfortable with? A black man running your country or a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which are you more comfortable with? A black man running your country or a woman

I reckon this never happens in the UK mates. what do you americans think

I think Obama, cause i dont think Palin will be respected and all that you hear about her doesn't seem like she could do the job but then again they talked smack about McCain not knowing this or that and he handled himself good in the debate. Either way, its going to be history in the making whoever wins. And seeing Palin just makes me think McCain is going to be tapping that ass, lol.

Comment

I was just thinking the phil. have a women president, and some other courntry does too, but can't remember the name, and i recall one country again can't remember had a chinesse as a president for some country in south america.

Comment

well americans chose obama when they had the choice between him and hillary but i think the decision was based more on personality than race or gender. Colin Powell would have had a legitimate shot at becoming the first black (more like beige) president back in 2000 if he had chosen to run.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
          I was just thinking the phil. have a women president, and some other courntry does too, but can't remember the name, and i recall one country again can't remember had a chinesse as a president for some country in south america.
          youre thinking of ex president Fujimori of Peru.

Comment

THEY BOTH SUCK, OBAMA MORE SO, THE DUDE IS STUPID

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
              youre thinking of ex president Fujimori of Peru.
              Thats the one.

Comment

Obama.................eso es la verdad!

Comment

I would much rather have Obama, but no way does he get elected president... Even if he does, there will be some conspiracy like in the first Bush election, or some bull****. I can almost guarantee, whatever the case is, Obama will not win.

Comment

Depends on the people running. In this current Election, I'm more comfortable with Obama than a possible Palin Presidency.

If McCain wins and drops dead, a Palin Presidency will make the last 8 years of Bush look like candyland by comparison.

Comment

Working...
                    X