Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany One killed, 10 injured EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But bombs have pork in them

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      yes I know all the attacks are ******ed religious attacks but they usually always have some kind of reason even if its twisted logic.

In Syria and Iraq theres fighting between 2 sects of islam and neither sect considers the other sect to be real muslims.

They're attacking France because of the crusades and bombings in Syria.

And America... well obviously because they have bases in muslim lands and they are dropping bombs etc etc...

But muslims don't really have any real beef with the Germans. not that I know of at least.
      If anything the Germans have only been great to muslims and their alliance with Turks goes back many years, on top of that they have Germany's witch Merkel making comments like "islam is a part of Germany".

It shows you that muslims beef with the west has nothing to do with the things you mentioned like having military bases in the middle east etc.

They do this because they hate non-believers and they want to takeover the west and the rest of the world. We would still see these attacks if no western country had ever had any connections with any islamic countries.

The libs might say "there was no terrorism before this" but they are too stupid to realise that the only difference is technology and modern circumstances that allow mass immigration. muslims didn't have automatic weapons and suicide vests and weren't spread all over Europe, yet they still attacked and took over parts of Europe throughout history.

******s are gonna muzz. No excuses for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Remember all the liberal idiots who I won't name (bringer, anarok) saying we are racist for not wanting these refugees..
        Find me a single post of mine saying that it was racist not to let refugees in.

I'll wait.

(Spoiler alert : There is no such post because I'm not an idiot and I realize that religion, race, and nationality are entirely different things. Also, I proposed not taking combat aged males from Syria, Iraq, and other ISIL hot spots - Ask El Blanco.)

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Does killing yourself and injuring 10 people get you the 72 virgins or is it an epic fail ?

Or maybe you get like 36 virgins or something for trying.
          Allah gives you a participation medal and a gay dude.

Comment

Wow this morning I read about another asylum seeker attacking women with a machete in Germany. Bad stuff used to be once a week there. Unfortunately it escalated to a daily thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              How to culturally enrich a nation by bringing in 1 million muslim invaders a year. By Angela Merkel the indirect genocider.
              Agreed! .......

Comment

Syrian who wounded 12, killed self in Germany bombing pledged allegiance to ISIS chief

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07...-in-blast.html

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  If anything the Germans have only been great to muslims and their alliance with Turks goes back many years, on top of that they have Germany's witch Merkel making comments like "islam is a part of Germany".

It shows you that muslims beef with the west has nothing to do with the things you mentioned like having military bases in the middle east etc.

They do this because they hate non-believers and they want to takeover the west and the rest of the world. We would still see these attacks if no western country had ever had any connections with any islamic countries.

The libs might say "there was no terrorism before this" but they are too stupid to realise that the only difference is technology and modern circumstances that allow mass immigration. muslims didn't have automatic weapons and suicide vests and weren't spread all over Europe, yet they still attacked and took over parts of Europe throughout history.

******s are gonna muzz. No excuses for them.
                  yeah that makes sense.

I forgot the quran doesn't allow for muslims to live under the rule of non-muslims. non-believers have to live according the muslim laws in order to stay alive.

I think the west needs to conclude that there really isn't going to be an end to these attacks. Like ever. Something serious and extreme needs to be done or we'll just have to deal with this forever until the muslims take over the world like cancer.

Comment

Working...
                  X