Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Chicks say they like but really dgaf about

1) Intelligence - they really dgaf if youre clever/smart

2) Manners - they really dgaf if youre courteous

3) Good conversation - they dgaf about this. Only interested in you re talking about them

4) Humour - dgaf about humour

5) Caring guys, ha the worst one.

What they really give a fcuk about:

1) Rich guys
    2) Good looking guys
    3) Famous guys
    4) Tough guys

Nothing else.

I don't know if you're trolling or what but in America...that's slowly becoming the trend. What's even more f8cked up is the men don't see or want to see. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
      I don't know if you're trolling or what but in America...that's slowly becoming the trend. What's even more f8cked up is the men don't see or want to see. lol.
      Not trolling bro, being real.

Thats just how it is plain and simple homie

Comment

Depends on the woman. Not all of them are the same.

Comment

Exactly as the poster above said, they are not all the same. Things like these always make me laugh.

Comment

they matter just at what point in their life and envoirment you catch them.

All you lames equate just cause she will fuck you and your are a shitty person or X,Y,Z means that what they like 24/7 lmfao. grow up get some life experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
              they matter just at what point in their life and envoirment you catch them.

All you lames equate just cause she will fuck you and your are a shitty person or X,Y,Z means that what they like 24/7 lmfao. grow up get some life experiences.
              This is the best advice in the thread. "At what point in their life and environment you catch them."

The rest is horse**** though. Believe it or not, there are guys out there that's looking beyond p3ssy. That's important and all but you can pay for that.

Comment

You forgot big d^ck

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  1) Intelligence - they really dgaf if youre clever/smart

2) Manners - they really dgaf if youre courteous

3) Good conversation - they dgaf about this. Only interested in you re talking about them

4) Humour - dgaf about humour

5) Caring guys, ha the worst one.

What they really give a fcuk about:

1) Rich guys
                  2) Good looking guys
                  3) Famous guys
                  4) Tough guys

Nothing else.
                  Sounds like single/thirsty/virgin talk brose.

manners, humor, convo, caring, and intelligence is what they are looking for once they already know you are good looking, alpha, and a boxing fan. Anything less, and you've got a moutain to climb to complete with stallions like myself, -jose-, led, and Team Vitaminas

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Sounds like single/thirsty/virgin talk brose.

manners, humor, convo, caring, and intelligence is what they are looking for once they already know you are good looking, alpha, and a boxing fan. Anything less, and you've got a moutain to climb to complete with stallions like myself, -jose-, led, and Team Vitaminas

Just stating facts bro.

Its a trade off. Theres gotta be something in there for them, survival shyt.

Humour, good convo and all that jazx just doesnt work for them primarily. They cant survive off that. In essence they are looking for a survivor.

Comment

Working...
                    X