• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
    Mexicans critics Cotto but what about this???? LMAO
    we need to hear what angel garcia has to say about this fight

Comment

• I got to hand it to Khan for taking this fight because the only way this ends is with him getting knocked out. At least he will make a lot of money in the process. This is really bad on Canelos part though.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        coward vs no chin. yes indeed great fight
        Wtf are you talking about?
        Khan is not a coward and Canelo has a good chin

Comment

• What a ****. So middleweight champs are fighting welters nowadays.

Comment

• Canelo picking Khan is like a guy saying "yes" to a desperate, horny has-been that most people can't even stand to look at anymore.

But...she's easy, so.

Comment

• Wha?? Very strange fight. Khan is somewhat undersized at WW even..

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                The King returns!
                Bbbbut but but he duck Brook doe...? Hahahahahaha!
                Oh man take that right up your chocolate fudge hole Eddie and Kelly.
                So your really happy a guy you support in boxing who you follow and admire is taking a fight against a champion who out weighs him by 2 divisions....who Khan literally has zero chance to win.....and your fighter be knocked uncontious and never wake up....just because you want to see Khan take on a high profiled fighter ....I don't know about you but who ever I support I wouldn't want them to face a fighter knowing he will get hurt or has zero chance of winning.....and your happy to see your fighter take a beating just because he managed to finally have his big profile fight.....that's proper F ucked up

Comment

• Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                  All khan was doing was being the opportunist a d looking for a big fight to finally cash out that fragile chin.
                  Khan can make good money for easier fights, this is about taking a huge risk to advance himself in the sport, I just wish more fighters were as old school as that and wanted to test themselves. Khan annoyed me the way he waited around in hopes of landing Floyd or Manny, he could've had a few good fights since he started that stuff but I have nothing but respect for him doing this because I don't see it as a money grab.

Comment

• I can't ****in believe it

Comment

• Wonder how many GGG fanboys out there still think the WBC or HBO is gonna back Mr 97K against the face of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X