Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC loss to BRADLEY: Would Legacy be Tarnished??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he bows out gracefully then it shouldn't be a blemish on his resume since he's 36 years old and there's no real shame in losing to a guy you've beat, but he should call it quits afterwards regardless of the result. You can never turn back time. Look at RJJ now...you have to be a child of the 70s/80s to actually appreciate how good he was, but the young generation and casuals just watch his recent fights and think what all the hype is about.

Comment

There's no way in hell Bradley KO's PAC, he's too ****ing slow and way too easy to hit. I got Manny all day long tattooing Bradley's bald bulbous head. Wait a minute PAC's got a bulbous head too.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        whoever think manny is invicible is dumb, manny has 3 loses before Bradley 2 of them are K.O if he lose in the third fight idk.... depend on how he lose maybe...

and i dont think Marquez K.O tarnished Pac's legacy, it was great fight closing the rivalry no reputation tarnished.

about Mayweather fight i always knew Manny will never win, he always second after mayweather in my book, rightnow he's still second. so nothing changed there.
        Like Manny said, " I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good enough".

I was impressed that Manny came back after his KO loss to Marquez, and gave it his all in a losing effort. Nobody is invincible. In the ring or life anything can happen. Only death is inevitable.

PAC burst on the boxing scene whipping axx and taking names. But so did Floyd. So did lots of guys. Amir Imam was a great axx kicker, until he met a Granados guy who forgot to believe he was supposed to lose. Someone forgot to to tell Buster Douglas he was showing up for an axx whipping.

Every now and then, a guy flips the script and shows his stuff.

In PAC vs Bradley 3, let the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          In an ideal world PAC would be better off not losing to Bradley now. But when u giuve someone 3 chances anything can happen. I mean if Floyd fight canelo 3 times, canelo might be 2-1 against Floyd. You never know!
          Can't disagree with Canelo being up 2 -1 against Floyd. That could have happened. Lots of things could have happened. But I have seen many NFL playoff games where my team won, and I argued that they won because they were the better team. Only to say a few seasons later when they were eliminated, "the refs cheated them.... It wasn't pass interference... Look at 3 x slow mo... Even if no more challenges exist...."

PAC vs Bradley 3 is what we got form Lord Arum. Let's hope it is exciting. I am not excited about it now. Let's see if the PPV squad can make it a viable &buy -able fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            There's no way in hell Bradley KO's PAC, he's too ****ing slow and way too easy to hit. I got Manny all day long tattooing Bradley's bald bulbous head. Wait a minute PAC's got a bulbous head too.
            Slip, was just positing an alternative ending to the

Battle of the Big Heads

Comment

No..

same reason if pacquiao schools him again it would won't have any effect on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                If he bows out gracefully then it shouldn't be a blemish on his resume since he's 36 years old and there's no real shame in losing to a guy you've beat, but he should call it quits afterwards regardless of the result. You can never turn back time. Look at RJJ now...you have to be a child of the 70s/80s to actually appreciate how good he was, but the young generation and casuals just watch his recent fights and think what all the hype is about.
                I am a bit older than Roy, not much, but he was a beast. Roy gave monsters nightmares!!

Look, I think each generation, thinks or believes they invented everything. I am young, and I know everything is a generationally understood form of stupidity. Unfortunately many believe they can google things as they need them, this approach is silly.

It is the relationship between data, data points that is the value add in this world. Being able to find relationships between disparate data, and finding patterns within patters is the future of data mining... Etc...

I agree with what you are saying.. Exactly. RJJ cannot be judged on what he has done in his 40's.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 01-10-2016, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Absolutely not, Pac is an atg fighter period..

Comment

not at all

Pac loss doesn't delete what he accomplished.

Many ATG fighters took heavy beatings at the end of their career, it is normal since your body and your mind is not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                      No..

same reason if pacquiao schools him again it would won't have any effect on his resume.
                      I can see some people agreeing with this. Would you say, that this fight really doesn't matter because Bradley is not a great opponent for PAC?

Or would you say that PAC's work speaks for itself, and a win or a loss means little at this point??

What if, PAC ends up Knocked out or down by Bradley?

I don't expect this to happen, but this is boxing and anything can happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X