No announcement yet.

The baddest man on the planet is now a 130lb woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
    Just so you know I took picture of this post and made a thread about how ******ed it was in MMA forum and we're all laughing at you. Stupid fool.
    Oh no, a bunch of dudes hanging around on an internet mma forum thread are laughing at me, I can't take it. I probably have to kill myself now.

Anybody who has to show off his knowledge of MMA(a sport where naked men in speedos wrestle with and hug each other on the ground for extended periods of time) to feel better about himself probably doesn't have much to feel good about lol

If you really wanted to embarrass me, you should make a thread where you lie and say that i'm a fan and that I actually like to watch the gayest sport I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      Just so you know I took picture of this post and made a thread about how ******ed it was in MMA forum and we're all laughing at you. Stupid fool.
      Originally posted by Genius~
      Oh no, a bunch of dudes hanging around on an internet mma forum thread are laughing at me, I can't take it. I probably have to kill myself now.

Anybody who has to show off his knowledge of MMA(a sport where naked wrestle with each other on the ground for extended periods of time) to feel better about himself probably doesn't have much to feel good about lol
      damn and here's the instant replay of what just transpired

Comment

Working...
      X